Thread: Advance C++

Post Advance C++

Hey yall...
    I am looking to develop my skills further with c++, COM, directX programming , and i was wondering if there's anyone on this thread with some advanced knowledge on these matters. maybe u could give me some ideas on where to start...books to get... etc..or if u have some PDFs or notes or anything...
    oh... and where did u go to school or learn this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by AllenJ
    Hey yall...
    I am looking to develop my skills further with c++, COM, directX programming , and i was wondering if there's anyone on this thread with some advanced knowledge on these matters. maybe u could give me some ideas on where to start...books to get... etc..or if u have some PDFs or notes or anything...
    oh... and where did u go to school or learn this stuff...
    I went to hard knocks high, and then google university for both my first degree and phD.

maybe u should get an advance c++ book and start there. There is also millions of tutorials on the internet on any specfic topic you want.

This is all what i do now still... i just thought "there must be a better way"...but since a so it go...well... i will be re-installing google desktop right away!!!

thnx though
    xyoni forever