Thread: DoTA 2 Friends Needed

Default DoTA 2 Friends Needed

Hi.

Recently started gushing over Dota 2, at the complete and indiscriminate obliteration of all interest in Starcraft 2. What can I say, it's that good. So I get to play DoTA on the weekends and am looking for someone, or a group, to play some games with. A group would be ideal as I don't always have 100% attention to devote to the game as, you know, I'm sometimes busy.

Thanks. PM or respond.

Juice
    Last edited by juiceman; Jul 10, 2014 at 12:07 PM.
    FSP AX450-PN PSU, Asrock Ext3 Gen3, Core i5-2500K, 8GB DDR3 1333, Gigabyte Radeon HD7870 2GB OC, S231HLbid 23" TN LCD, Spinpoint F3 1TB HDD, Hyper 212+ HSF
    Out of the many we will form an indivisible whole capitulating only to a single throne, and from that throne, I, shall watch over you.

I got a beta key for this game on Steam and up till now haven't even played DOTA 2.

I figured since I'm already playing League of Legends, why bother?

Majority of Jamaicans play League as well and there's even a facebook group:

Forum Link: http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/sh...gue-of-Legends

Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LoLJa
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Dammit!!

Why y'all gotta be playin LOL man!? Can never get a dude to play a game other than the game he's playin now! Same goes for me too. Aw well. Maybe there's someone else who wants to play some DoTA.
    FSP AX450-PN PSU, Asrock Ext3 Gen3, Core i5-2500K, 8GB DDR3 1333, Gigabyte Radeon HD7870 2GB OC, S231HLbid 23" TN LCD, Spinpoint F3 1TB HDD, Hyper 212+ HSF
    Out of the many we will form an indivisible whole capitulating only to a single throne, and from that throne, I, shall watch over you.

Well I would have been playing Heroes of Newerth still if they hadn't gone pay to play and did something to casue my gaming mouse to not be able to use bindable keys.

Also League of Legends beat Dota to the MOBA genre popularity so, so it go.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

add me on steam i play dota 2 with one other Jamaican steam user name:reaperlinkz
    GPU : sapphire 6870
    CPU : amd athlon ll x3 425 3.3GHZ
    MOBO : ecs a780gm am3
    all your base are belong to us