Thread: Verizon iPhone 5/5s/5c

Post Verizon iPhone 5/5s/5c

Hey guys, I seeking some help as it relates to purchasing a verizon based iPhone 5 and later. I heard that they are already unlocked for use in Jamaica and I would really appreciate knowing if that is true. If it is the case where it is, can anyone tell me if it works flawlessly with Digicel's 4g as well as no signal dropping issues?

Thank you in advance.

I know that you can buy phones from Verizon off contract, but I'm not sure that they're actually unlocked. In any case, you'd be better off getting it directlyfrom Apple, since Verizon's phones are CDMA and Digicel only offers GSM (unless something has changed since I've left JA).
    No one expects the Inquisition.

oh okay thank you, still looking for a direct answer though as I hear that the phones still come with a sim card slot an they work in Jamaica with a digicel sim. Can anyone confirm that?

the iphone 5/5c/5s are world phones and work on GSM/WCDMA, I have heard that all these Verizon phones are unlocked, have not had the experience to test but just do the research online. I understant that it may be cheaper to get the Verizon but google that same question

Verizon iPhone 5/5s comes unlocked

http://www.idownloadblog.com/2013/09...e-5s-unlocked/

yes they are factory unlocked - 5, 5c & 5s. as well as most of the new smartphones released on verizon over the past year, nokia ,samsung etc...

A girl got a Sprint iPhone 5c. She brought it to me to try and purchase a factory unlock from one of those site that will whitelist the IMEI number in Sprint's database.

Assuming that such a method works, would the Sprint model allow the use of the SIM card to make GSM calls?
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread