Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Twin of Twins (who are they?)

Quote Originally Posted by tech_guru
    Platinum Jam???
    A waddat...Clueless over hear...
    Its Ollee School that was liek the first Hype CD Mixed CD , a think Collin Hines did it, it set the trend.

Bout 99 it came out.
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; May 6, 2005 at 05:46 PM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

no dude the can't agree with you on that raw soul. Even those who can't use pc burn a copy of that stir it up volume. Them hype. They will be at Teens Jam this saturday in montego bay.
    Confucious says "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him"

jah know the cd too hard. and muta is the man. without him the cd flop [ well the personality that is ]

u think that cd funny trust me i have been around them a couple of times and the man them is a trip yow.They have tons of material and the dont just do the comedy thing they also write, that is true talent.

dem need to do more bob marley still bob marley and rita
    "Babylon Ah Listen From Oh so Far"

didn't like the bob marley parts

but muta.....the best!

"UNO CYAA STOP MI FROM TALK"

and whoever disagree

"TEK DIS DIALTONE RIGHT UP INNA YUH....................."
    Proud Jamaican and Japan Enthusiast
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan

pcchick Guest

Very talented fellows if you ask me. (nasty mout) but talented. Anyone have a link fi dem where we can buy dem ting?

check any roadside or walking cd hustler out here and you should be able to get a copy

not sure about where in the states though but i know it's avalable....the record lable was mentioned in the article i think
    Proud Jamaican and Japan Enthusiast
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan

pcchick Guest

I saw the label...mi see some road side people over oddah side a town.....dem have EBery ting..will do Z..thanks.

Is weh di %^*&*($#%^ this guy a come call up Rasta name fah? Who di $#%& is you? You see all Rita....that is no ooman you know...that is $#$^&*^# dragon. That %^&*$ big yuh know.....bigger than I man funeral!!!

LOL....Muta...Bob....them too rasta deh.....harder than life. Is not only fi di comic relief of it yu know? The man dem a talk conscious things weh some ppl fi look into you know rasta. Becuz di man dem a try lif up the yute dem so dem can pu dung di gun dem and tek up dem book rasta....

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate