Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Uncharted 4: A Thiefs's End

Default Uncharted 4: A Thiefs's End

Probably too early for this, but after taking a look at the trailer I just can't believe what I'm seeing here. Supposedly this is what the game will look like and it will run at 1080p 60fps. If that's true, what the hell has everyone else been doing lol? Naughty Gods indeed.

The super high quality 60fps version can be found at the link below.

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_e3_unc...-15427_en.html

Gameplay-wise, I hope they tighten the platforming up a bit, though.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

same game with pretty non-interactive backgrounds. A to B interactive movie. The problem with these games is that they can never make enough of them before you forget that they exist. You play it once or maybe twice until the next one comes out. I hope they make it 4k compatible.

Last edited by owen; Jun 25, 2014 at 03:56 PM.

Considering that Uncharted is about climbing, traversal and environmental puzzles as much as it is about shooting dudes, I really don't get your complaint. Also, I really don't see how having a serviceable story with great characters is a negative either.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

Naughty Dog always put other devs to shame
    Android>iPhone>>>>>>.....>>>>>>BlackBerry

Yeah seems all console exclusives can run at 1080p @ 60 fps.

Naughty Dog has always been the saviour for Sonys Platform since Ratchet and Clank days, kinda like how Rare was the eye candy for N64.

The Last of Us is another good one they did.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Yeah seems all console exclusives can run at 1080p @ 60 fps.

Naughty Dog has always been the saviour for Sonys Platform since Ratchet and Clank days, kinda like how Rare was the eye candy for N64.

The Last of Us is another good one they did.
    Yup. From Crash Bandicoot days.
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500

Do you yall know how many millions of Sony Dollars and asian workers it takes to make those pretty games? have yall looked at the end credits of those games? NO BODY HAS THE MONEY or the time to waste making pretty jungles. except naughty dog and sony. It would look so good in 4k though, but its a serious waste.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    Do you yall know how many millions of Sony Dollars and asian workers it takes to make those pretty games? have yall looked at the end credits of those games? NO BODY HAS THE MONEY or the time to waste making pretty jungles. except naughty dog and sony. It would look so good in 4k though, but its a serious waste.
    Doesnt matter. They make it, then make a profit on sales. As long as the math works out its w/e. More jobs for the masses of workers, more pretty games for us etc...
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

I'm just letting yall know why no one else does it. Its incredible expensive and you end up with pretty scenes and dumb bots camping in bullet tunnels.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    I'm just letting yall know why no one else does it. Its incredible expensive and you end up with pretty scenes and dumb bots camping in bullet tunnels.
    Only top companies can do this or those that get a good amount of investors and it's by no means a waste of money to develop these games.

This new generation of kids is growing up to want more flashier movies and video games, so their will always be demand for them.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow