Okay, so last week I posted a request for a plugin that would adjust the size of my Dailymotion.com embed videos to fit the frame on any and every theme I use as WordPress has changed the way videos are embedded, including YouTube. You can no longer just insert a URL and have a video show up. You have to copy the embed code and insert it in the add media section of the blog's post.

Now I need a plugin that will resize my images to fit the frame of any new theme I decide to apply as i find that on my tech blog where I use large images, sometimes the images when I use new themes exceed the space of the frame on the blog pages. This is annoying.

So does anyone know a plugin I can install and activate that would resize the images on each page or main page for my blogs on any theme so I won't have to go into each post and resize the images via dragging the edges? All I need are a list of some plugins and I'll choose which one does the trick.

I was doing a Google search but what I was seeing in terms of results were a bit off. I know such plugins exist as there is a WordPress plugin for just about everything. Can anyone assist?