Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blue Dot Technology

Default Blue Dot Technology

Anyone jobless or knows someone who is? Try Blue Dot Technologies for a post as telesales officer. According to them you can work part or full time and earn up to US$1000.00 per month, remeber the jamaican doller is very slippery.

Blue Dot Technology
    52-60 Grenada Crescent

Tel: 908-3741-3
    Fax: 908-3744

Peace,
    Kacey

Default Re:Blue Dot Technology

Do you know anything about what it is that they actually do? Okay, plz lemme know thanks.

This kind of work is based on telemarketing; workers sell and market products over the telephone. It’s interesting to know that a lot of these call centres are here and running, most we don’t about. They are a result of the Government’s rapid IT initiative from 2000 to date. I think a great deal of the calls will target the USA and Canada. The US$1000.00 I mentioned I think involves some commission factor so that must be considered.

Friends, even though I mention this line of work I am solely for Production and resource conversion for export, this is the only way Jamaica will become wealthy. Call centres and cellphones sure can’t take us there, anyway that’s another story.

Peace,
    Kacey

Kacey, I agree with you and I always thought that you're for production, etc. While we will agree that Call Centers cannot be relied upon as a national IT strategy, I'm sure that we will also agree that they do provide a source of employment, and any job is better than no job

Point Taken Sir

Kacey.

Call Centre != IT job

How long have they been in operation?

Default Re:Blue Dot Technology It can fail too

Call Center is not for Jamaica.

This is the worst plan that the Ministery of I.T. came up with.

Phillip Paulwell don't what to do.

There is atleast 10 call center in jamaica with over 250 seats each to employ at least 500 person and out of those 250 seats in each Call Center, it's about 50 or less seat occupy.

Example Pathway Technologies located at 25 Dominica Drive.

Peace.

Ja need help

isnt there a law now that state that they a banning call services like this. i think it is called "NO CALL NUMBERS" ( i think)

[quote author=pheonix link=board=9;threadid=304;start=0#msg11475 date=1058035880]
    isnt there a law now that state that they a banning call services like this. i think it is called "NO CALL NUMBERS" ( i think)
    [/quote]

Not locally. I think you're referring to the "DO NOT CALL" initiative in the U.S.