Thread: YouTube 15

wii.live07 Guest

Default YouTube 15

I recently created a YouTube channel and have been uploading video clips to it. Initially it said I couldn't upload videos longer than 15 minutes so they said in order to do so I must verify my account to essentially block spamming and for other reasons, which I did and it gave me access and videos over 15 minutes were uploaded, some as long as 28 minutes. Now it has just rejected my videos over 15 minutes all of a sudden. This is my channel so take a look and see if you can. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG4...R913-YR8U3sBaw I hope I don't get in trouble for posting that link but it's important in this case in order for someone here at Techja forums to see and diagnose the problem and help me fix it. Please don't delete this post or ban me. I need the help. The error message I get is "Rejected (length of video is too long)"

Yesterday and just now I uploaded videos that were 19 to 21 minutes long and they said it was rejected because it was over 15 minutes and too long. If I verified my account and uploaded videos over 15 minutes then, why can't I upload videos that are 19 to 21 minutes now. I tried to verify it again by the way and they said it's already verified. Are there any YouTube channel holders here? I am uploading short clips i create with my capture card like TVJ's Intense and just started other personal clips I create with images and such, simple stuff and other video clips. But they won't upload, they are being rejected and I doubt YouTube restricts how much you can upload to your channel because I uploaded several videos a few minutes ago. Granted they were under ten minutes but YouTube, to the best of my knowledge doesn't limit you. I assume you have unlimited space. I have tried Vimeo but there is a quota for free users and YouTube is better because it's more popular with more space so for now let's work with my YouTube issue. Please help!!!

How can I upload my 21 minute videos? I need to do so urgently. Can someone assist?
    Last edited by wii.live07; May 18, 2014 at 06:27 AM.

Judging by the kind of videos you upload I'm guessing you have a copyright strike? If so, that's the reason.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

Agree with Makkah

You appear to be stuck in copyright hell.

I'm pretty confident you don't have rights to most if not all of your videos.

Agreed, you need rights to those videos or original content. What's you partner status now saying?
    Are you verified?
    Is copyright standing radio button still green?
    Is longer videos radio button still green?