Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats up with the Nintendo Hate!!

Quote Originally Posted by topanaris View Post
    Gay people have some real backward logic:

1. I am human
    2. Human have rights
    3. I am gay and a human
    4. I should have gay rights

1. If you dont agree with us 100%
    2. You hate us.
    3. You are not allowed to disagree with our lifestyle.
    4. If you do disagree you are advocating and propagating hate.

Backward logic. I really dont know if this has anything to do with the gay agenda, as a matter of fact I will chose to believe it doesn't because the Nintendo hate has been going on since the N64, I am gonna choose to believe its just some pissant basement dwellers who like Pokemon but dont want to admit it by buying a 3DS or a WiiU

Me always pree dat dem a eediat. Shouldn expect any better because dem a funny man
    Asus X502CA (THIN)
    S5 (Dual Sim) Original not Chinese

Quote Originally Posted by Krushh View Post
    Me always pree dat dem a eediat. Shouldn expect any better because dem a funny man
    A matter of perspective.

If you take into consideration what the "funny m(e)n" at the IMF thinks about our third world bigotry.
    As he/she/it writes that PHAT check to bail our broke, irresponsible and racist little island out of it's "...clever than you. Na na na na boo boo..." problems.

You know I guess it happens to every company, so my reaction might have been a tad premature. There was a post on this very forumn in 2008 saying how the PS3 was sinking fast, and a black hole will envelope the earth, and Tupac, Bob Marley and Biggy deh a Cuba and all manner of madness - yet the PS3 was and still is a fairly sucessful console. Nintendo is just having "its time of the month" in another 6 days it should be good, then the fanboi's will start hating another console.
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

Quote Originally Posted by topanaris View Post
    You know I guess it happens to every company, so my reaction might have been a tad premature. There was a post on this very forumn in 2008 saying how the PS3 was sinking fast, and a black hole will envelope the earth, and Tupac, Bob Marley and Biggy deh a Cuba and all manner of madness - yet the PS3 was and still is a fairly sucessful console. Nintendo is just having "its time of the month" in another 6 days it should be good, then the fanboi's will start hating another console.
    Why wait. I hear xbox is up to no good again: http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/Xbox_One_Problems

Quote Originally Posted by datdread View Post
    Why wait. I hear xbox is up to no good again: http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/Xbox_One_Problems
    Now I am not quite sure what to make of that........ I do wonder what secrets that disc does hold however. Must be juicy with the word "CONFIDENTIAL" written on it....
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

Quote Originally Posted by datdread View Post
    A matter of perspective.

If you take into consideration what the "funny m(e)n" at the IMF thinks about our third world bigotry.
    As he/she/it writes that PHAT check to bail our broke, irresponsible and racist little island out of it's "...clever than you. Na na na na boo boo..." problems.
    Jamaica being broke was not related to that at all.

Because Nintendo (And whoever) does not condone their lifestyle

That is why i agreed with topanaris.
    Asus X502CA (THIN)
    S5 (Dual Sim) Original not Chinese