Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats up with the Nintendo Hate!!

Default Whats up with the Nintendo Hate!!

TJ peeps, is it me or is the there tacit wanting of Nintendo to fail. Yesterday on Yahoo's home page out of 41 articles 24 were about "how Nintendo is gonna fail" yes I know they didn't write all the articles, and they just pull links from various sites but they considered all 24 articles news worthy which is why I am bemused as to why so many persons are hoping that Nintendo dies.

It has been the same year after year, i'm talking from 64 days Nintendo has been "on the verge of death" from then until now. When I read all the articles basically what everyone was saying is this, "Waaaa I wanna play Mario Kart/Zelda on my [INSERT NAME OF DEVICE HERE] and because they won't do that they will fail"

Yes the WiiU aint perfect, but jeez every single day i pause to read some tech news its all about Nintendo. I am not a Nintendo fan boy bay any means my (I have a 360 now before that I had a PS2 my next system will be a PS3) but there is very little objectivity as it relates to Nintendo.

Your thoughts.

P.S. If you doubt what I am saying go on Yahoo's pages now...............
    Last edited by topanaris; May 9, 2014 at 06:18 PM.
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

The reason why the hate flared up recently, is because Nintendo has a new game coming up, Tomodachi. In the game, characters can marry each other and such, but the people dem want same sex unions in the game, Nintendo said no, its a game not a real life thing(or something like that).
    So, in saying so, Nintendo dissed 2/5 of the gaming community (according to dem).
    1.8 Ghz Pentium 4 (OC'd.) / Intel P4 (478) Motherboard / 800MHz DDR / 256 Mb DDR RAM / 40GB Seagate / RIVA TNT2 Pro 32MB / 24X12X24 Sony CDRW+ / 18" View Sonic CRT / Windows ME Yes it will play Doom... i plan on trying Crysis 3 one of these days.

Its just how the world works nowadays. Its a similar situation with Blackberry Hate.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    Its just how the world works nowadays. Its a similar situation with Blackberry Hate.
    Naw the level of hatred I a si waaaaaaay deepa than just brand hatred/fanboyism. I am actually looking deeper in what gweezy said there must be some ulterior movie behind all of this.

Covert marketing maybe?

Want Nintendo stocks down? Call your friendly and super cheap marketing team in india. Have them spread some subtle messages here and there. Watch the fireworks.

Despite the fact that I haven't played a game in years. I still like 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by topanaris View Post
    Naw the level of hatred I a si waaaaaaay deepa than just brand hatred/fanboyism. I am actually looking deeper in what gweezy said there must be some ulterior movie behind all of this.
    Yesterday, i googled "Tomodachi" and all the results had to do with the backlash from Ninento saying no to same sex unions in the game.
    Dem agenda big and far reaching.
    1.8 Ghz Pentium 4 (OC'd.) / Intel P4 (478) Motherboard / 800MHz DDR / 256 Mb DDR RAM / 40GB Seagate / RIVA TNT2 Pro 32MB / 24X12X24 Sony CDRW+ / 18" View Sonic CRT / Windows ME Yes it will play Doom... i plan on trying Crysis 3 one of these days.

Jah know and just saw an article where Nintendo has apologized for not having this same sex marriage implemented in the game and seem they plan to give dem gay people what they want in future installments.

What this world coming to star:

http://www.theverge.com/2014/5/9/570...t-of-tomodachi
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Gay people have some real backward logic:

1. I am human
    2. Human have rights
    3. I am gay and a human
    4. I should have gay rights

1. If you dont agree with us 100%
    2. You hate us.
    3. You are not allowed to disagree with our lifestyle.
    4. If you do disagree you are advocating and propagating hate.

Backward logic. I really dont know if this has anything to do with the gay agenda, as a matter of fact I will chose to believe it doesn't because the Nintendo hate has been going on since the N64, I am gonna choose to believe its just some pissant basement dwellers who like Pokemon but dont want to admit it by buying a 3DS or a WiiU

Pree this!
    In the upcoming Nintendo game "Tomodachi Life", a part of of the game play involves male and female characters coming together and creating an off-spring. You would think this is normal because it a 'life-sim' type of game and that's how nature has been doing it since... forever. A game glitch allowed same sex unions to be created but it broke the game play because the goal of off-springs couldn't be achieved. Nintendo fixed this with a patch, and this where the flare up started. Dem wanted same sex unions to be a part of the game, Nintendo said no.
    Although proclamations of Nintendo's death are common, this made things worst in western societies. Now dem want Nintendo to die (not just wishing), because Nintendo told dem NO.
    As i see it... "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything" and is that dem want.

Quote Originally Posted by topanaris View Post
    ... the Nintendo hate has been going on since the N64, I am gonna choose to believe its just some pissant basement dwellers who like Pokemon but dont want to admit it by buying a 3DS or a WiiU
    Dang bro. Why Nintendo hate so special? Every console got their clan o' haters.

To be fair. Nintendo has been sucking hard lately.

Not just nintendo. All consoles really. Power hungry PC wannabes.

...and good luck replacing parts when Jamaican air pollution settles in and overheats the fragile little infrastructure.

"...oh noes. Red riiiiings of " whateverthe****.

LOLZ