Thread: Clash of Clans

Default Clash of Clans

Whaddup my gaming peeps.

Not a PC or console game but a game that i am spending quite a bit of time on for the past few months. Dont have much time to sit and game so i game "on the go" now.

I'm looking to create a J4mR0cK guild but i would really prefer to play with some local ppl, recent upgrades in Clash of Clans give us the opportunity to challenge other guilds which is very interesting.

Since this upgrade my current Clan hasnt been doing or cooperating very well ... so my question is.

Who wants to join me and a few of my friends and Clash againts other Clans???

What no download link or ingame screenshots, etc lol?

Well know your on the go but still yo(thought I kinda figured it had ot be some kind of mobile game):

Quote Originally Posted by From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Clash of Clans is a mobile freemium strategy video game from Supercell, a video game company based in Helsinki, Finland.
    Read ON: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clash_of_Clans

So basically it's a similar game ot the web browser game ikariam, but on mobile phones.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

yea...mobile and tablet game.
    i think it is also available for iphone/ipad also so its not limited to androis OS only.