Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pezz Galaxy Gear Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PrenticeX View Post
    @Pezz: Nice pic quality. How is the battery life on a single charge with regular usage?

@Cultus: The Moto360 is all im waiting on

The way i use it I use about 20% per day. I turn it off when I get home from work.

I have it synced with my phone with weather and stuff.

The screen only turns on when activated by hand gesture or unlock button.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Well it got its first couple of scratches. Not durable at all.

The screen is scratch less, but the metal around it now has scratches.

:'(
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Bought a Gear 2 Yesterday. I'm still putting it through the paces. But here are two pics from it. I'm not so pleased with the battery life. 44% at the end of my working day.... so I have 44% to last me during my social time until I get home.... So much for two days of runtime. Seems like I will only be getting one day from a full charge.

Last edited by Cultus; May 13, 2014 at 06:24 PM.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    My only problem with it is it is not water proof. just water resistant. And also the camera shutter sound cant be turned off.

love that the glass is saphire and the screen is super amoled.

Here is another pic I took with the watch https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8c...it?usp=sharing
    fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. look good
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Bought a Gear 2 Yesterday. I'm still putting it through the paces. But here are two pics from it. I'm not so pleased with the battery life. 44% at the end of my working day.... so I have 44% to last me during my social time until I get home.... So much for two days of runtime. Seems like I will only be getting one day from a full charge.
    Which gear did you get, the neo? I have the first gen one.

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. look good

There is no way to turn it off unless you route and modify system files.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

jomo Guest

Just got a gear. 2 neo and a new s5 today, had a s5 before changed it for a m8 but had to go back the gear watch is too tempting!!! I can't wait to get a bluetooth headset, hook it up so the phone screen never even turns on and leave it in my pocket! At work it will help me a lot, its bothersome the amount of calls I get having to take my phone in and out of my pocket so damn much..... What I want now Is a belt holster or sumn or even a way to lodge the phone to the belt itself secure and only removable with force, lol, you know what I mean........ Wantd the gear 2 with camera but at least the battery life will be awesome on this! I looked at a dumb sony watch it can't even accept calls hahaahHAAhahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Just got a gear. 2 neo and a new s5 today, had a s5 before changed it for a m8 but had to go back the gear watch is too tempting!!! I can't wait to get a bluetooth headset, hook it up so the phone screen never even turns on and leave it in my pocket! At work it will help me a lot, its bothersome the amount of calls I get having to take my phone in and out of my pocket so damn much..... What I want now Is a belt holster or sumn or even a way to lodge the phone to the belt itself secure and only removable with force, lol, you know what I mean........ Wantd the gear 2 with camera but at least the battery life will be awesome on this! I looked at a dumb sony watch it can't even accept calls hahaahHAAhahhaha
    Gear live you bought?
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

jomo Guest

Gear live? What's that, I got a gear 2 neo, loovvveeee it so far, very convenient, I will test it tomorrow in the heat and the asphalt and SUN

But I need a bt headset, cause it's a waste of time, I ain't talking to me darn watch! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Which gear did you get, the neo? I have the first gen one.

There is no way to turn it off unless you route and modify system files.
    I got the the Gear 2. I'm not impressed with it though. The Battery life sucks... Only get one day of heavy usage on a full charge. On days when I do not use it to answer or make calls... I only use it as a watch and for seeing notifications I get 2 days of runtime. I hope Samsung will give better battery life with future Gear iterations. Apart from the battery life it has proven itself to be a worthwhile addition to my daily life. Now I have a need for a smartwatch. Can't see myself going back to a regular plain watch.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

jomo Guest

The gear 2 neo has much better battery life, can't complain about mine, it lights up every time I lift or move my hand even while driving, and can last more than a day and night easily

However I'm disappointed that I can't reply to what's app messages with even a voice note

And other shortcomings, I want a watch like in trey songz video, much larger and you can see caller ID pics

But still a nice addition to my s5...very convenient to sift the rubbish I don't need to pull my phone out for

Half the time I get a message or a call and pull out my phone I OUT IT BACK IN MY pocket and sigh, lol, now I just look at my watch and sigh, LOL