Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Pezz Galaxy Gear Thread

jomo Guest

After using android wear in my gear live I said no to the moto, it suckkkkkssss big time compared to good old tizen, especially the build on the gear S

Lol android wear isn't anything smart it's just like a WIDGET AND NITHING ELSE!

anyone who has used the two know what I mean, there isn't even any messages stored in it, lamest watch os ever... Very dissapointed

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe Hellscream View Post
    I thought so too pre-purchase but to be honest, you really don't notice the tiny black strip unless you're looking for it.
    One would even forget that it wasn't perfectly round.
    2 replies in a year, how uncharacteristic. Back to my cave.
    For some people its ok, but it is very tacky in my opinion... like who does that...

would much rather get the LG with full rounded screen.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    After using android wear in my gear live I said no to the moto, it suckkkkkssss big time compared to good old tizen, especially the build on the gear S

Lol android wear isn't anything smart it's just like a WIDGET AND NITHING ELSE!

anyone who has used the two know what I mean, there isn't even any messages stored in it, lamest watch os ever... Very dissapointed
    Android wear still needs work. It is trying to do everything the phone can do which is gonna be hard.

In another year it should be fine.

I find android wear too intrusive and disruptive at this point

I want a gear S as well but probably later in the year.

After almost 3 years with my watch, the only problem I have with it is that in meetings the vibration is too loud.

i would like a gentle vibration like my phone does. Where you cant hear it, but you can feel it.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

The gear S can adjust vibration and with the extended app can adjust even more

I live the fact that I don't have to take out my phone for rubbish and can read every text and whatsapp and call that comes in

And battery life, WOW, ive tried everything

Left display on for 5 minutes, which stays on as I alway smile my wrist when it dims, click stay on, vibration sound etc

Never dies in a day... But sound runs it down the most, oh yeah brightness on FULL

IN THE NIGHT it bright nuh hell, but attracts too much attention sometimes, lol mi know tief muss a pree me when me a drive

Happy with this watch just like I was with the gear 2 but this design is sweeeeet and comfy i forget I have it on

My only gripe, when clock is on the notification come sup as a line not full screen, but I'm working on that

I have a whatsapp widget that can stay in instead of the clock but then I don't see the time easily, I might buy a white bangle strap I from idle and some matching black jewelry soon.

The other watches need to step their game up, this one wins

jomo Guest

Lol got rid of the gear S rocking a 360 metal band now just updated it will rest it tomorow

So far I like how it looks, like a watch, the gear S is more like a gadget..

Bought some really cool watch faces for it

Boy, the Gear S is a good look.. feels comfortable... BUT... it's big big big as hell .. lol ...
    Imma gonna sell it was soon as my LG G-Watch gets here...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

jomo Guest

The moto 360 is the worst excuse for a smart watch ever I even prefer my gear live, LOL, only the looks I kind of like and I'd prefer a leather band (sigh I'm a Vegan but oh well) anyone with a leather band what to swaoswap for a black metal band?

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Boy, the Gear S is a good look.. feels comfortable... BUT... it's big big big as hell .. lol ...
    Imma gonna sell it was soon as my LG G-Watch gets here...
    I want to try the gear S as well. I like the size of it lol.

The moto 360 is the worst excuse for a smart watch ever I even prefer my gear live, LOL, only the looks I kind of like and I'd prefer a leather band (sigh I'm a Vegan but oh well) anyone with a leather band what to swaoswap for a black metal band?
    You had to try it to know that?
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

I take it back, after the latest update and some tweaking I like it better than the gear S, it looks much better and with the new Android wear features it can be more productive...

Id love a stainless steel one now!

Id love a stainless steel one now!
    Whappen to the stainless steel band it come with??
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

jomo Guest

Silver I mean, straight silver stainless steel... Lol

I have to go buy some more black stainless to match now...