Thread: fs: motorola v400

Default fs: motorola v400

used v400 its a bit scratched but tis a v400 aint it its just lik 1k for the housing. at best buyjamaica.com i can let you have this for 10k neg. contact 3654326 or pm me.

Exclamation Usb Tumb drives for sale 512mb and 256mb(scandisk)

Have brand new usb drives sealed interested persons can contact me at
    391-6067

really my yute how that work. nobody will be looking in a thread named v400 for sale for a usb thumb drive go post it in the techsales sectioin. this is the mobile phone sales section.

lol DK how u suh b!tchy... lol Jah kno ... I am interested lol can i see some ACTUAL pics... and whats my as a u price? lol, where are u located? lol
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Bunny
    lol DK how u suh b!tchy... lol Jah kno ... I am interested lol can i see some ACTUAL pics... and whats my as a u price? lol, where are u located? lol
    gweh nuh. but really liquid. that nuh seem a bit odd. you post your tings under another man tings that selling. and you can go start your own thread. i not beating down the man still i just informing him. to move it to the techsales endz and out of mobile phone and accessories.

tek unno eye offa ma tings DK u have a v400 for sale and never tell me
    ChAos AnD cOnfLicT ArE mY ParEntS

if u neva see me seh i wanted it u wouldnt want to buy it....
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Bunny
    if u neva see me seh i wanted it u wouldnt want to buy it....
    a so black man stay...what would a beautiful girl like u need and phone that has been man handled by a boy (DK)

Quote Originally Posted by Malloc-X
    a so black man stay...what would a beautiful girl like u need and phone that has been man handled by a boy (DK)
    Mek me tell you something my yute. no boy right here. lol as chad would say. your cruising for a bruising enuh my yute.

Quote Originally Posted by death_knight
    really my yute how that work. nobody will be looking in a thread named v400 for sale for a usb thumb drive go post it in the techsales sectioin. this is the mobile phone sales section.
    what DK is tryin to say is him dont have a whole heep a sense or is that what i am tryin to say