I recently purchased the ShowBiz slider plugin and so far I've tested it on several of my blogs but in the wordpress theme I'm using which is the default theme for wordpress for this year which is the official "Twenty Fourteen" theme which is great but I do not have featured images set because when I do the images appear on the homepage and it looks messy. So I don't use it but I want to use the slider on some of my individual pages but it doesn't pick up the images when i create and set the slider. I don't know if I need to set featured images for the slider to show with the images. I am not getting it to work without featured images so I need some assistance in getting the images to show in any of the slider's modes/themes, whether retro dark or modern or whatever. How do I enable the slider to show with the images in TwentyFourteen's individual pages without set featured images. Please explain in some detail so i can understand without having to constantly go back and fourth with the responses to my question. I have been scouring the web since early yesterday morning for a solution but most don't apply to this theme and the rest is quite complex. I am studying wordpress now but I am still learning. Right now I am getting to a place where I am about to learn coding and I want to build my own theme. The Twenty Fourteen theme is the best default theme from wordpress so far and I am using it on two of my blogs but I need the slider to work. So can someone please help a layman?

By the way, I have figured out how to make the sidebar and top menu bar in the Twenty Fourteen theme appear in white or any colour I want via a plugin called "Fourteen Colors" which has been specially created for this theme and works great. So I am using the web as my guide and assistant so I am on my way so to the main administrator who somewhat scolded me last time I am changing my ways and using Google a lot more. But for the showbiz slider i have posted this same message on the forum for the plugin's site and so far no answer but I am covering all my bases and asking here too. Please, someone, help me out.