Thread: Sliders on Wordpres Blogs + Twenty Fourteen Theme

wii.live07 Guest

Default Sliders on Wordpres Blogs + Twenty Fourteen Theme

I have downloaded the plugin Slidedeck lite for my wordpress.org blog and I have tested it out but only on individual pages but I am 99% sure it is able to work on the main page. it's just a matter of inserting the slider code that is generated from the slides I crated in the code of the theme itself, at least that's what I believe. Someone else told me that is is a great possibility but doesn't know where to insert the code. I would insert it in the theme using the editor feature/section in the wordpress dashboard. I am using the Twenty Fourteen free wordpress.org theme. I have been trying to get ahold of the author of the theme to ask him and also the changing of the colour of the sidebar and top bar but I can't seem to get any contact info for the creator of this them,e. if anyone can assist with either of my two dilemmas please let me know. I don't have the cash to use effifer or whatever the site is as I am on a tight budget and every penny counts especially seeing as how I am back at school and work full time. I can't affird to throw away any money. I am not being cheap but times are hard. I just need the info from anyone who can code or have a great knowledge of wordpress to assist. I thought I was an expert having used wordpress since 2008 and I am learning via videos on the web to help teach me but this time doing the sliders on a main page of a theme is not my area of expertise. Thanks in advance to you for your assistance. by the way I did try to contact the creators of slidedeck several days ago and I have not yet received any response so this is my next best resort.

I like your persistence but not your stubbornness and I think you are confusing the two. Your inability to do simple research amazes me. I was able to find info on what you're requesting below in 2 minutes. Obviously you have access to the internet; It has an unlimited wealth of information on any topic so use it to fast track whatever you are developing.

Here you will find the developers website here -> http://www.slidedeck.com
    On that site it has a link to a user forum here -> http://dtelepathy.zendesk.com/forums

Just the same way you come to this forum requesting assistance do the same on the developers forum instead of trying to contact the developer. Someone on that forum must have had the same question you have and have gotten answers to them. Most all forums have a search button and they are free to use.

My reply is not meant to be abrasive so I hope you are not offended.

Now that i have given you the tools to fish:.....please go fish
    my location 10.10.10.10 subnet ?