Thread: where in arizona to get an unlocked phone with no hassle

jomo Guest

Default where in arizona to get an unlocked phone with no hassle

Have a 3 day course to do in phoenix arizona next month

Where can I quickly go to buy an unlocked phone and accesories without hassle?

Also would like some stainless steel jewellry in the same store/mall if possible

Won't have time to shop around, haven't been to the us in a while

Best buy? Walmart? Lol, flea market? Haha

I will probably just have the time from and to the airport or after 6pm to look it....

Thanks

get an AT&T sim and use in your phone: $9
    2 dollar a day unlimited us calling
    can get it in best buy , or an AT&T store

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by presto View Post
    get an AT&T sim and use in your phone: $9
    2 dollar a day unlimited us calling
    can get it in best buy , or an AT&T store
    I don't need that, I need a phone..... Ill be on roaming on digi and lime and don't need that either as I'm doing a course my phone will be off for the 4 days hopefully

I decided its too much hassle to buy a phone up there anyway, with the lock situation and all of that crap, to save what, 15 grand, pssh

Ill just wait till I have cash to blow and just get a double sim grand 2 or s4 mini.....

If you know the address of the place you are going, buy the phone from JA and pick it up in Arizona. Plan for shipping/your arrival time.

jomo Guest

The whole reason I want a STORE to buy a phone in is to avoid crap like that, and ill be in a hotel

I like good old fashioned SHOPPING for a phone where I can actually LOOK at a s4 LOOK at a htc one LOOK at a note 3 and decide what I want, for example

jomo Guest

well ive been in phoenix since monday, damn up her sucks, lol, i can buy a hundred shirts though, instead of a dumb phone, lol

holiday inn is the shizzle though!