Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dekal wireless running slow

Angry dekal wireless running slow

Anybody experiencing really slow internet browsing on dekal wireless superwifi service?
    before it was good but for the past 3 weeks it has gotten to the point where it would take up to 15min to open up a web page.
    did a speed test and only getting 0.15 Mbps. its like im on digicel edge service.
    Last edited by Westkid; Dec 23, 2013 at 09:44 PM.

Yeah. I've been having crazy speed issues with them too. A couple times it was so slow I couldn't even do a speedtest. I think there's some throttling on it.
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions

are any of you using boosters?
    Isn't it a marvelous thing? The mystery of the mind?
    Dear Mr Obama..could you please bail out caribyard.com ?
    Athlon 64x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-M590SLI-S4 Mobo, HD 4870 512MB Graphix, 4gigs OCZ DDR2 800 RAM, Acer 22" WideScreen.

Yes the service has really gotten bad over the last 2 months or so. I guess they must be having issues because every once in a while I get disconnected.

i had the same issue for a while, then i found out that ants had made a home in the cpe.it kinda returned to normal after using a different cpe

they have entered into my district since last august and i am yet to have it working properly for more than an hour before it goes down ,i have spent hours daily on the phone with their cust service personal .as a matter of fact no one in the district has being able to use their system .it has being a disaster from day one,the funny thing is they have the nerve to be sending me bills each month for internet that does not work.i have now began using limes data service which is neither 4g nor 3g just ordinary lime data which at present is more reliable than dekal
    We Cant All Be Perfect So Just Accept Me
    For What I Am.And Oh Dont Mind My Spelling It's Being That Way All My Life:

Yeah, they recently started offering the service in my area too. At first, it was working well. Admittedly, I don't get the service everywhere while in the house, so I would use my tablet at specific locations. I recently ordered a usb network adapter which has an antenna attached and hoisted outside. I get good signal, but it just isn't consistent at all. For five minutes it works, then disconnects or sometimes just disappears. When I call customer service, they are trying to convince me to buy one of their boosters. I wouldn't have a problem buying the booster, if I knew for sure that it fix the issue. However, I would hate to buy the thing and have excellent signal but suffering with the same issues.
    Isn't it a marvelous thing? The mystery of the mind?
    Dear Mr Obama..could you please bail out caribyard.com ?
    Athlon 64x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-M590SLI-S4 Mobo, HD 4870 512MB Graphix, 4gigs OCZ DDR2 800 RAM, Acer 22" WideScreen.

i have 1 of their router and also their booster, it makes no deference same crap each day the service is terrible at present
    We Cant All Be Perfect So Just Accept Me
    For What I Am.And Oh Dont Mind My Spelling It's Being That Way All My Life:

at the time of writing this i did a speed test and got a ping of 126ms and download speed of 0.56Mbps and upload speed of 0.04Mpbs. using a booster and the service getting worst everyday. called there customer care and all i get is they will pass the info to the tech department and still nothing. going on for a month now and the the just recently came into the area since november of last year. was thinking of trying island network but heard they are crappy as well.

After all these years I see they are still giving people the same "I will pass the info to the tech department" line lol. I have long given up on Dekal, had great hopes for them, at one point I was using them as backup if my DSL breaks down, had to abandon that plan and use Digicel wimax instead. Thank God I didn't invested in any of their equipment.