Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors Trailer - SUATMM

More recent trailer:

Live Game play using Zelda:

A full 40 mins of game play using Minda.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Oh yuh found the treehouse video lol. Everyone kept comparing this game with Dynasty Warrior.

Games nowadays are mostly reboots, that's why I find myself playing old school games or MMO's most of the time.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Oh yuh found the treehouse video lol. Everyone kept comparing this game with Dynasty Warrior.

Games nowadays are mostly reboots, that's why I find myself playing old school games or MMO's most of the time.
    Yeah, no thanks to you.

Yeah, they kept comparing it to Dynasty Warrior because the creators said they got the idea for this Zelda from Dynasty Warrior. They wanted to incorporate DW style with Zelda skin. I took a look at DW as well and saw the fighting scheme was just like it indeed. Millions of mobs around and hack and slash your way in a large open world.

The special moves look cool and flashy tho. Love that. Nothing like killing 200 mobs 1 time.

Some new updates on Zelda....and StarFox!

^ pretty nice. killing the bloom effect but nintendo is still in the game.

Nintendo will always be in the game lol. I would buy a WiiU just for Zelda and Smash Bors.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Yeah, no thanks to you.

Yeah, they kept comparing it to Dynasty Warrior because the creators said they got the idea for this Zelda from Dynasty Warrior. They wanted to incorporate DW style with Zelda skin. I took a look at DW as well and saw the fighting scheme was just like it indeed. Millions of mobs around and hack and slash your way in a large open world.

The special moves look cool and flashy tho. Love that. Nothing like killing 200 mobs 1 time.
    The guys that made Dynasty Warriors went to Nintendo and pitched the idea to make a Zelda Dynasty Warriors style game.

That new Zelda looking absolutely stellar. Can't wait.
    "As instanced dungeons became popular, the whole world of MMORPGs became an entrance lobby to instanced dungeons. In my opinion, today’s MMORPGs are like theme parks – guaranteed fun with limited choices." ~ Jake Song
    “Great ideas are often opposed by violent reactions of mediocre minds.” ~ Albert Einstein