Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 Cops shot

Unhappy 5 Cops shot

What is this.. in the space of 24 HRS for the killing on Waterloo Road. What dis? a whe we live? One of the gunmen was DuDus brother and the so called big man ..called for five heads... People unuh nuh see the land need purging
    Heroes to Mentors -

Fi real, things like this not gonna stop still, just gonna get worst until the LORD himself returns and puts a stop to it.
    "And if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost." - Moroni 10:4

Quote Originally Posted by twendanewhite
    Fi real, things like this not gonna stop still, just gonna get worst until the LORD himself returns and puts a stop to it.
    As it is written, so shall it be done, and before one of his words pass away... u know the rest
    >>>>Buzz Buzz Inside<<<<

death shall cleanse the land
    ChAos AnD cOnfLicT ArE mY ParEntS

you know seh malloc-x really freaking me out now a dayz with him chat dem ! why you do it?
    I havn't broken any terms of agreement right ?

Quote Originally Posted by rodalembs
    What is this.. in the space of 24 HRS for the killing on Waterloo Road. What dis? a whe we live? One of the gunmen was DuDus brother and the so called big man ..called for five heads... People unuh nuh see the land need purging
    yep.....chris"royal"coke him was the second in line to Dudus suh expect more killings cause dem man deh nah go tek it so easy. God Bless Jamaica.

how all this go? whats the deal. 4give me, i dnt watch news and only read sunday paper
    starry heavens above and the moral law within
    Open source!
    dmitridawkins.com

>>>>Buzz Buzz Inside<<<<

damn, that ruff. they shoot the security because of a rumour. jeez. this is going too far now. Condolences to the families of the officers
    starry heavens above and the moral law within
    Open source!
    dmitridawkins.com

Yes I happened to pass by Cross Roads this morning where another police was killed at the police station and is pure crowds.The gunman's weapon I understand was taken from his Bible to kill the police.

I heard that the police killings are linked and also the inspector I believe who gives the traffic report with Henry Stennet on RJR with Dorraine and Allan was also killed.

Is pure siren mi a hear since morning it look like the police team are out in full force.
    Last edited by ProdMaster; May 4, 2005 at 02:21 PM.
    Vision without Mission is Daydreaming!