Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why no HTC, Nexus or Motorola?

So many android phones, all is big screen and volume and power buttons. Its easy to sell it to techies but at a multi-branch store you really just want 1 or 2 so that confusion is at a minimum. Right now on the shelf you have the 1 windows phone, 3 blackberrys, the 2 galaxies, 8 feature phones and the random low-end androids. Adding the motorola, htc, nexus is just going to clutter for the customers who are not brand loyal. Its all the same android.

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    So many android phones, all is big screen and volume and power buttons. Its easy to sell it to techies but at a multi-branch store you really just want 1 or 2 so that confusion is at a minimum. Right now on the shelf you have the 1 windows phone, 3 blackberrys, the 2 galaxies, 8 feature phones and the random low-end androids. Adding the motorola, htc, nexus is just going to clutter for the customers who are not brand loyal. Its all the same android.
    Good points but the fact is these high end hardly sell anyway, the htc lg etc (what is a motorola anyway?) Would sell but mostly people would just LOOK and test them out and then go look them elsewhere for less as there is no proper price OR payment plan for these phones anyway

I think a htc 1 and maybe even some nexus phones would still sell in the digicel stores, iphones as well

Digicel and LAME still suck and have always sucked in the department of retailing and marketing high end and even low end phones.... Don't expect it to change

the dl700 looks neat lol
    HTC One (M7)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (P6800)
    HP Pavilion dv6

Motorolla razer/droid I think. remember those?

I don't think those stores care about window shoppers. at this moment I pull up some 50;

jomo Guest

Bap bap bap, yoww classic 50 star, those were the days! 'The top feels so much better than the bottom!' Mi still have those old videos and rock dem more while, the new 50 is crap

Anyway yu right bout window shoppers but that's cause their phones are over priced simple as that, just cause we name Jamaica dem gi wi 6 phone fi shoose from?? RUBBISH, forcing us to other stores and peddlers (read: nuff a dem nuh trustworthy either nuff people get con in the smartphone/tech retail business in jamaica and lots of people even target techies cause, well, most a nerd, lol) its just wrong yah man

I'd love for one day soon to walk in a digicel or lime (or even an a t and t if dem decide to come here) MEGA STORE and see all the latest phones and gadgets and of course proper payment plans

Or at least a best buy or walmart or even a damn footlocker so I can get decent shoes to damn well buy! Cho! Lol