Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why no HTC, Nexus or Motorola?

Lol, reading you guys posts is juss pure drama. Reminds me of the stupid light bulb scandal the idiot politicians of this country waste how much millions and time on some time ago.

Especially the one pezz juss jump in with his usual bash against HTC and not making any comments on the other two devices in the title.

At the end of the day each country has phone companies who gets certain phones on deals and contracts, so they focus on selling the phones for that particular manufacturer. It's all about marketing their products in the country where their demands are the highest and making as much profit as possible.

As I said before, we are a third world country and only a handful of people is tech savvy and pay attention to the hardware comparisons of the other devices. Others are just the ones who see the new hype phone and is easily awed by the hype and just think they need to get one because that person has one and is the in ting.

Digicel's proven that since they started in JA the last decade with Nokia, then Blackberry and now Samsung. The trend will forever continue in this country, but the good thing is you're not forced to be a part of it.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Lol, reading you guys posts is juss pure drama. Reminds me of the stupid light bulb scandal the idiot politicians of this country waste how much millions and time on some time ago.

Especially the one pezz juss jump in with his usual bash against HTC and not making any comments on the other two devices in the title.

At the end of the day each country has phone companies who gets certain phones on deals and contracts, so they focus on selling the phones for that particular manufacturer. It's all about marketing their products in the country where their demands are the highest and making as much profit as possible.

As I said before, we are a third world country and only a handful of people is tech savvy and pay attention to the hardware comparisons of the other devices. Others are just the ones who see the new hype phone and is easily awed by the hype and just think they need to get one because that person has one and is the in ting.

Digicel's proven that since they started in JA the last decade with Nokia, then Blackberry and now Samsung. The trend will forever continue in this country, but the good thing is you're not forced to be a part of it.
    Just be quiet. I own more htc phones than you. I have a right to bash them.

I mention HTC because out of the three they are the only ones releasing garbage.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Just be quiet. I own more htc phones than you. I have a right to bash them.

I mention HTC because out of the three they are the only ones releasing garbage.
    garbage?? they may not be to your liking but its far from garbage,the htc one is definitely in the top 3 smartphones this year, and i'm tired of hearing from reviewers that its the best android of 2013, smartphone of the year polls shall soon be released,so we'll hear what the public thinks.

I just did a google search for "2013 smartphone of the year" and look what came up among the first links;

-http://www.zdnet.com/top-10-smartpho...st-7000024169/
    -http://www.businessinsider.com/most-...e-beautiful-10

So speak for yourself.........
    Last edited by interkaiser44; Dec 17, 2013 at 01:40 PM.
    HTC One (M7)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (P6800)
    HP Pavilion dv6

Quote Originally Posted by interkaiser44 View Post
    garbage?? they may not be to your liking but its far from garbage,the htc one is definitely in the top 3 smartphones this year, and i'm tired of hearing from reviewers that its the best android of 2013, smartphone of the year polls shall soon be released,so we'll hear what the public thinks.

I just did a google search for "2013 smartphone of the year" and look what came up among the first links;

-http://www.zdnet.com/top-10-smartpho...st-7000024169/
    -http://www.businessinsider.com/most-...e-beautiful-10

So speak for yourself.........
    Sorry if it hurt you, but it is reality.

A couple years ago if you wanted the best phone out, you wouldn't look anywhere else except HTC.

Couple years ago HTC was top in everything (Camera, performance etc). Then they started wanting to be like apple.

Then the garbage started coming out. I know garbage might be a little harsh, but that's what I see them as now compared to a couple years ago.
    If you understand what I mean.

Your links are opinionated. You or I could write that. Therefore it means nothing to me.

I dont like HTC? Lol Ni**a please. I been buying HTC long before you.
    Last edited by pezz; Dec 17, 2013 at 02:22 PM.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Pezz's idea of garbage is any phone that doesnt meet his needs, therefore it is garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Pezz's idea of garbage is any phone that doesnt meet his needs, therefore it is garbage.
    Techja really need a like button.

Oh well *thumbs up*.

Pezz stopped buying HTC when they got back on their toes.
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Techja really need a like button.

Oh well *thumbs up*.

Pezz stopped buying HTC when they got back on their toes.
    LOL really? So according to you when they started losing money and customers is when they got back on their feet?
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

but before this thread runs off topic; how many android phones do you really need? you have the SG4 soon to be 5. who is got space to stock all those extra high priced phones?

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    but before this thread runs off topic; how many android phones do you really need? you have the SG4 soon to be 5. who is got space to stock all those extra high priced phones?
    That is assuming all of us upgrade every year.

If I had a s3 I would prob get a s4. Cause the s3 wasn't right at all. S5 I would skip, just like I skipped on buying a note 3.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

So the Note 3 you have a thread on is not yours then?:

http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/sh...-Note-3-thread

EDIT - Ok just read the first part of your thread and saw that you got it. Whether you bought it or not you didn't skip using one.
    Last edited by Powpow; Dec 17, 2013 at 07:09 PM.