Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Large Clearance Sale In Mandeville

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    I'm trying to be nice to the TJ fam. If they don't want it then I'll know in a few weeks.
    Sounds good keep doing your thing me boss respect.
    Ryzen 7 3700x * RTX 2060 * 16gb DDR4 * MSI Mortar B550 Mboard
    https://www.healthtipsja.com My Wifes Website check it out.
    https://www.wehfia.com
    https://www.minimalis.bitrix24.site

And I'll be trying to post in here each day or every other day to remind everyone and bump this so it's kept on the page. Last time people said I didn't post enough and they saw it late.

As it stands currently it looks like March 1 or March 2. If there are no responses - or not enough - it will be March 2. If we get enough responses it will be on the preferred day or done on both. Simply come in and take the stuff and pay a reasonable amount. We're not holding out on the things for our TJ members.

Please bear in mind that if this is another no-show that's going to be it and if anyone from here visits the site in future there will be no such special treatment.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Well I can't see myself purchasing any PC parts out here, but for those who would, go for it; especially with that discount.
    .::i7-4770K @ 4.2GHz / Zalman CNPS9700 HSF / MSI GTX 760 OC Gaming / ASUS Maximus VI Hero Z87 / 2x8GB Corsair 1600MHz DDR3 / XFX PRO 750W PSU / Win 7 Ultimate x64 / Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD, WD 1x500GB, 1x750GB 1x1,000GB / 2xDVD ODD / Sound Blaster Z / EarForce X12 Surround Headset / Logitech G15 Keyboard & MX518 Mouse / 27" Samsung 1080p HDTV::.

Well the parts are used and in good condition mostly. But think about it. You can get a dual core business class laptop without a hard drive for like 10k. Granted it's like 1.6 or 1.8 or such, but pay a little more and you can get a 2.x with more RAM and throw in a drive. All of the items are tested and working. Some may not have a drive but are tested and boot to bios. Some are tested and have an OS installed. When you come you'll see.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Still not hearing from anyone about this. I'm probably going to just assume nobody is coming. Again.

Here's what I'll assume:

1. People not seeing the post.
    2. People be broke.
    3. People live overseas.
    4. People don't trust the venue/event.

Based on the lack of responses this will be Sunday. One hour from 11AM-12PM. If nobody calls, turns up, PM or anything then that'll be the last of it and this thread will be permanently closed.

Well.............semi-permanent..........a mod can unlock it and post stuff if they so choose........but I doubt it.

So yep - tomorrow at 11AM-12PM. One hour. Let's see what happens.

So far I have one person somewhat confirmed for coming by. I'm going to see whether or not he turns up. While I don't have much information on the pricing let's just say that things like 1GB DDR1 memory will be going for like JMD$1,500 each. TJ members would have had the benefit of getting this for even less if they were coming. Anyways. What will happen is the general public will get these prices. Also - for a number of items members would have been able to "name your price" and then take stuff. This could be done due to the sheer quantity of the items available - over 300 sticks of 1GB DDR1 for example. There are also DDR2 and some DDR3 memory sticks available. But these are the things passed up. Have fun TJ fam. Today is the last.

Well I think the concept was good. If anyone is interested you may PM me or email me or something. Have a good one TJ fam.
    Last edited by khat17; Mar 18, 2014 at 10:23 AM.