Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Large Clearance Sale In Mandeville

Well - since nobody turned up or posted that they'd be coming we're going to do it once more - MAYBE TWICE. If the response is the same then it will be discontinued and anyone wanting stuff will just have to pay full price. We're thinking about the 25th/26th of Jan 2014. Waiting on some feedback for this.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    Well - since nobody turned up or posted that they'd be coming we're going to do it once more - MAYBE TWICE. If the response is the same then it will be discontinued and anyone wanting stuff will just have to pay full price. We're thinking about the 25th/26th of Jan 2014. Waiting on some feedback for this.
    You didnt realize that you are dealing with a bunch of jokers?
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

i"m just seeing this..... needed a phone. will see when u go again.
    Back to square one....., back off the ground now........

This is slated for the 25th/26th of this month as said before. If nobody turns up this time then we will keep a final one - if no TJ members turn up at that point then this will be discontinued.

Again - ensure you have your TJ handle so that you can be identified for automatic discounts on checkout.

For persons interested in the purchase of items from the website you can PM me for discount codes, or just use this one to get an instant 20% off at checkout.

CODE: CarlosT20-2

Still waiting to hear who is coming..........

And today is Friday. Nobody said anything about which day they would rather or whether or not they'd be coming. This means that it's going to be Sunday and not Saturday. The place will be open for about an hour from 10:00AM-11:00AM and if no-one turns up that's it.

If you feel more comfortable to call you can reserve your spots by calling me directly on 790-1085 (LIME). Text or call.

Well - no posts - no calls. Lines are still open. One hour to go. Again - if that's it this trip then we'll do it once more. Still nobody then we scrap it. Everyone will just have to pay full price thereafter.

Yep. Nobody seems interested. Will keep this once more. Then that's it. After that there will be no exclusivity for TJ members.
    Last edited by khat17; Jan 26, 2014 at 03:01 PM.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

So I'm going to be double posting in this thread a lot until the dates. We're looking at March 1/2 depending on responses and such. If there's no responses we'll be around for another hour on March 2 then scrap this thing. Since persons said that they didn't notice the thread or activity I'll try and post reminders and info at least once each week leading up to the dates.

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    Yep. Nobody seems interested. Will keep this once more. Then that's it. After that there will be no exclusivity for TJ members.
    Why once more tho? Really seems like no one is interested in what's offered. Isn't this taking up your time and money to offer this?
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

im definately interested!!!!
    Knowledge is just wasted time if not put to action
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Network +, A+, CCNA, CCDA, CXFS, Avaya (ACIS), MCP ...next stop CCNP,MCSE, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, VCP

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Why once more tho? Really seems like no one is interested in what's offered. Isn't this taking up your time and money to offer this?
    It takes up time. Not money. Nothing is held for anyone that doesn't pay or show interest. It's a FIFO basis. So there's really no loss - just that the things take a bit longer to move due to the sheer quantity.

Time is money, time is life... if your over 20 you have on average less than 50 summers left.

remember you don't get to live to see 1000 :-) Arch_Angel is the only person on techja so far who seems to be brave enough to be honest in a way not designed to hurt your feelings.
    Ryzen 7 3700x * RTX 2060 * 16gb DDR4 * MSI Mortar B550 Mboard
    https://www.healthtipsja.com My Wifes Website check it out.
    https://www.wehfia.com
    https://www.minimalis.bitrix24.site

Quote Originally Posted by wishlist View Post
    Time is money, time is life... if your over 20 you have on average less than 50 summers left.

remember you don't get to live to see 1000 :-) Arch_Angel is the only person on techja so far who seems to be brave enough to be honest in a way not designed to hurt your feelings.
    I'm trying to be nice to the TJ fam. If they don't want it then I'll know in a few weeks.