Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Large Clearance Sale In Mandeville

Default Large Clearance Sale In Mandeville

Did some discussions with the other mods and I think this is fine since it will benefit all members. Going to be having a sale of various parts on the 22nd of this month in Mandeville. For an idea of what will be available you can check this site.

http://celljamaica.com/

All TJ members will automatically get 20%-25% off the items on the site and at the location once they come in. You can either buy the items online and pick them up when you come or just come on in on the 22nd and clear out the place. Once you post your interests I'll PM you codes to use when checking out if you're going to shop online.

Please bear in mind that this is not my site - it belongs to a company that I'm partnering with to get these things really cheap. You'll probably notice from the prices listed on the site that the things are already really cheap - taking off an additional percentage will make it even nicer.

If you're not interested in the coupon/discount codes then post that when you reply or else I'll just be sending it to all persons that reply here.

Hopefully you'll all come in and find various deals that you can walk out with stuff, and maybe we can make a thing out of it where we meet up once per month and do this. Let me know if you're coming and such. If you'd like it to be the Sat/Sun then that can be arranged.

There are other items available for sale not listed on the site - this includes some dual core laptops as well, so just come on in and browse through.

When you're coming on the weekend ensure you present your TJ handle so that you can be validated. All members that validate will be entitled to instant discounts - anyone else coming will pay full price.
    Last edited by khat17; Dec 12, 2013 at 01:34 AM.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

what will be the TJ handle?
    My gaming graphic card died yesterday so I hope you have those in stock.
    Gigabyte GA-A75-UD4H .Crucial Ballistix Sports 8Gig ddr3. Llano A8 3870k Quad Core APU. 22" Acer 1680x1050 LCD monitor + 32'' 1080p LCD HDTV. Sapphire Radeon R9 270X Vapor X video card. Mobile: Galaxy Note 4.

Quote Originally Posted by potoguise1 View Post
    what will be the TJ handle?
    TJ handle is..... *drum roll* ..... potoguise1
    Congratulations.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

under cellphones u have

All items | Blackberries | Other Smartphones | Cell Phones

1. bb not a smart phone
    2. yuh violate

i kid
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    under cellphones u have

All items | Blackberries | Other Smartphones | Cell Phones

1. bb not a smart phone
    2. yuh violate

i kid
    The reason for this is they're refurbished phones from companies overseas that have changed them out. There's also the fact that statistically people wanted the BB for BBM - while it's now available on the two major platforms the persons involved are convinced that the BB is the way to go for now.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Thanks Arch_Angel...................
    Gigabyte GA-A75-UD4H .Crucial Ballistix Sports 8Gig ddr3. Llano A8 3870k Quad Core APU. 22" Acer 1680x1050 LCD monitor + 32'' 1080p LCD HDTV. Sapphire Radeon R9 270X Vapor X video card. Mobile: Galaxy Note 4.

The laptops..I am seeing written boot to bios..is it that they dont boot pass bios?
    PC: Windows//Laptop: Linux//Tablet: Blackberry//Smartphone: Android//MP3: Apple

Means that they may not have HDDs and have been tested that they boot and go into the BIOS. They can't be tested with boot media because no drives are present. Drives are available for sale at low prices (low sizes too) but you could just walk with a Knoppix disc and test to make sure they boot up fully. Is LOTS of stuff - they not going test them all thoroughly unless they setting up one for selling. Trust me on that. We're talking literally HUNDREDS of laptops.

*BUMP*

So I didn't see anything about persons attending tomorrow. I guess we'll still wait and see what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    *BUMP*

So I didn't see anything about persons attending tomorrow. I guess we'll still wait and see what's going on.
    I only saw this this morning when I came home. Seems it was up for 10 days now. A newsletter on TJ news page may have been more noticeable...

Will NU2U always have these items? They not closing shop right? I am in search of a used laptop dealer that is not out to shaft people with useless things (like a pawn shop that sold me a laptop with water damaged mobo: would not know it was damaged from exterior analysis).

Any contact number for NU2U?