Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Turn Your iPhone into a BlackBerry

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Yeah, better than a retarded extention, remember the on screen keyboard is there when you're typing anyway and you'd only use it for typing right, makes no sense to me anyway as I'm using a 9900 that is smaller and I'm fine

I can unlock my password open a text reply with a lie all in a few seconds without being seen
    The onscreen keyboard is not there when you are typing on the attached keyboard.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

This thing Block the Finger Print Scanner and I Need That lol
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    The onscreen keyboard is not there when you are typing on the attached keyboard.
    Lol, I meant when you're typing normally, so you don't see much while typing anyway.....

Lol, I meant when you're typing normally, so you don't see much while typing anyway.....
    The point of the keyboard is to not type using the screen.

And what does that have to do with your last post?
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

It means since when you're typing half the screen gone anyway it wouldn't be a big deal if the last row of icons gets covered by a pysical one anyway, as you'd only be using it for heavy text or type and then it should be able to just slip off if you need the full screen, as it is now it looks ridiculous and I sure wouldn't use it

Why pretend the iphone is something it isn't?

What they need is an iphone/nadroid with decent specs with a keyboard whether slide out or not, no one can tell me they can type as fast and easy as I can with my bb even sliding through chalky hill in a turbo deisel navara and using one hand to change gears, lol

It means since when you're typing half the screen gone anyway it wouldn't be a big deal if the last row of icons gets covered by a pysical one anyway, as you'd only be using it for heavy text or type and then it should be able to just slip off if you need the full screen, as it is now it looks ridiculous and I sure wouldn't use it

Why pretend the iphone is something it isn't?

What they need is an iphone/nadroid with decent specs with a keyboard whether slide out or not, no one can tell me they can type as fast and easy as I can with my bb even sliding through chalky hill in a turbo deisel navara and using one hand to change gears, lol
    its called "swype" and its much faster one-handed than any physical keyboard
    HTC One (M7)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (P6800)
    HP Pavilion dv6

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by interkaiser44 View Post
    I've used swype and basically any keyboard you can download or buy swiftkey all of them, I could never prefer one of those over a keyboard like my 9900, there is no way it can be as easy and safe as this, trust me

I've used swype and basically any keyboard you can download or buy swiftkey all of them, I could never prefer one of those over a keyboard like my 9900, there is no way it can be as easy and safe as this, trust me
    I've owned many bb's in the past, but in my view Swype is more efficient for one handed use,especially when walking or on a bumpy surfaces. I'm aware of the different keyboards that have this functionality, but I just refer to it as Swype,I personally use the stock sense 5 keyboard with Swype-ish input,no doubt that bb keyboards are world class,
    Last edited by interkaiser44; Dec 9, 2013 at 08:13 PM.
    HTC One (M7)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (P6800)
    HP Pavilion dv6

BlackBerry Keyboard > All
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by interkaiser44 View Post
    true. I dont even have to look while typing.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup