Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pezz Note 3 thread

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Exactly what I did..........
    sometimes just let things go, BIG UP STILLZ

On a different note, i owned a note 2 for about a month and a half, excellent device in my opinion but just too bulky for me personally, i have a white note 3 reaching next, its actually for resale purposes but i'm gonna use it for a day or too and if i like it enough i'll get one for myself, if reviewers are right are in saying its weight loss and slimmer profile makes it feel more wieldly. The note 3 gonna have to come good to lure me from my htc one stillz. In my opinion the LG G2 would be the perfect device for me, but that LG UI is just hideous, when Cyanogen Mod releases a stable build for the G2,i'll consider it again.
    HTC One (M7)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (P6800)
    HP Pavilion dv6

After a week with the phone. I can say Not 2 users really aren't missing out on much. If you have an Iphone you are missing out on life.

I will do a camera comparison this weekend.

Damn case still not here yet :/
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by interkaiser44 View Post
    i have a white note 3 reaching next, its actually for resale purposes but i'm gonna use it for a day or too and if i like it enough i'll get one for myself.
    And then sell it as 'brand new'? Interesting, thanks for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    And then sell it as 'brand new'? Interesting, thanks for the heads up
    move nuh yute!!! you crossing the line now, i know we've had our disagreements but don't you dare judge my integrity like that if you don't know me, have i ever been dishonest to you or any of your associates, you must learn what things you can but should not say, search my username here or on shopinja and see how many new items i've sold, and you'll only find 1 result. Seeing as how im so dishonest, hopefully we never do business together, besides a few girls (for obvious reasons ) there's no one that can call Jon-Ross Michael de la Motta a liar,thief or a scammer, so go hold a corner.
    HTC One (M7)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (P6800)
    HP Pavilion dv6

All these smartphones will be redundant come 2014 the dawn of x 64bit processing on smartphones. Which is why I'm waiting. I won't be buying anymore smartphones until 2014. Of course this is from a Techies perspective. Not the average user. Because the average user is oblivious to tech reality.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

The way things looking,.. seems my One gonna hold me for the Next 2 yrs lol
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

RubberBand Man Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    After a week with the phone. I can say Not 2 users really aren't missing out on much. If you have an Iphone you are missing out on life.

I will do a camera comparison this weekend.

Damn case still not here yet :/
    Thanks for the heads up. Looks like I will be keeping my Note 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    All these smartphones will be redundant come 2014 the dawn of x 64bit processing on smartphones. Which is why I'm waiting. I won't be buying anymore smartphones until 2014. Of course this is from a Techies perspective. Not the average user. Because the average user is oblivious to tech reality.
    So you are waiting for something that is useless and will be useless in the coming years.

Kool story.

We all saw how long 64bit took to make a dent in the pc word. And still haven't done any damage to 32 bit.

As for me I will buy phones that are worth the upgrade.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    So you are waiting for something that is useless and will be useless in the coming years.

Kool story.

We all saw how long 64bit took to make a dent in the pc word. And still haven't done any damage to 32 bit.

As for me I will buy phones that are worth the upgrade.
    You missed the point man...anyways not gonna debate it. I know what I mean and I'm sure there are other's who will comprehend as well.

Plus that was a very noobish statement man... I expect better...
    Last edited by Cultus; Dec 6, 2013 at 03:50 PM.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

BTW ... I have New Note 2 & 3 (Note 3 is 32GB) for Sale for all you Note 2 guys looking to Upgrade lol
    The White Note 3 Definitely needs to be in case or the Back gonna Dirty Easy..

I'm not even Tempted to Give the Note 3 another test run.. Really Love how it feels in Hand Thou,, But Blehhhh
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Dec 8, 2013 at 12:09 AM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram