Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Pezz Note 3 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reliable View Post
    just a quick question, thinking of getting the note 3 but not sure which one to get whether the n9005 snapdragon 800 or the Exynos octa core.

i'm leaning more to the snapdragon variant, is there anything i need to know tho re difference between the two and their functionality in Jamaica.
    The N9005 can record at 4k. The Octo core version as afaik.

The Octo core version i assume will be slightly better on battery. So you choose.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    The N9005 can record at 4k. The Octo core version as afaik.

The Octo core version i assume will be slightly better on battery. So you choose.

yep correcto
    only the n9005 ot tmobile version n900T can record at 5k
    tmobile only has the 32gb version as well......

not much difference between the octa and snapdragon however......
    battery drain is almost the same etc....

however.. im once again disappointed in samsung.... they making high end phones with a very very cheap feeling....

not taking anytin aways from the note 3 that i have (tmobile version)........ its like they becoming blackberry...
    Once u use one u use em all !!!!
    only diff from S1,2,3/note 1,2 compared to s4,5 and note 3 IS....................... more gimmics... use phone as tv remote, hand gestures..... and more gimicks which u will stop using after a very short while or become bore with it.....
    as for the s5. if u gonna build a water proof phone to compete with the likes of the xperia Z1.. at least build something that will feel like a million dollars n something that u can trully go under water with n actually take pictures......

the note 3 is a good phone though... not disputing that, the s5 is nice as well....
    the white balance on the s5 is much better that the note 3 but i rather the screen size and it feels great even with my spigen case on it n its not bulky...

definitely smaller n lighter than the note 2 but biger screen area.....

the usb 3.0 upgrade on the note 3 and s5 is a welcome change as welll

speakers are really great on the note 3........

i compared it to my coworkers note 3 n i preffer the note 3 hands down... lol

Quote Originally Posted by skytechja View Post
    yep correcto
    only the n9005 ot tmobile version n900T can record at 5k
    tmobile only has the 32gb version as well......

not much difference between the octa and snapdragon however......
    battery drain is almost the same etc....

however.. im once again disappointed in samsung.... they making high end phones with a very very cheap feeling....

not taking anytin aways from the note 3 that i have (tmobile version)........ its like they becoming blackberry...
    Once u use one u use em all !!!!
    only diff from S1,2,3/note 1,2 compared to s4,5 and note 3 IS....................... more gimmics... use phone as tv remote, hand gestures..... and more gimicks which u will stop using after a very short while or become bore with it.....
    as for the s5. if u gonna build a water proof phone to compete with the likes of the xperia Z1.. at least build something that will feel like a million dollars n something that u can trully go under water with n actually take pictures......

the note 3 is a good phone though... not disputing that, the s5 is nice as well....
    the white balance on the s5 is much better that the note 3 but i rather the screen size and it feels great even with my spigen case on it n its not bulky...

definitely smaller n lighter than the note 2 but biger screen area.....

the usb 3.0 upgrade on the note 3 and s5 is a welcome change as welll

speakers are really great on the note 3........

i compared it to my coworkers note 3 n i preffer the note 3 hands down... lol
    What are you talking about in bold?
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Oh sorry, that was in reference to the s5. My bad

Quote Originally Posted by skytechja View Post
    Oh sorry, that was in reference to the s5. My bad
    I still dont get what you mean there either...

AFAIK the Sony phones have problems under water and have a hard time taking pictures under water.

Also The active series is made to compete with Sony line. Samsung had Sony beat at their own game from the S4 active.

So yea.. I don't get what you are trying to say. or is this more about feel than functionality?

here are some notes.

The IP 67 rating proudly borne by the Samsung Galaxy S5 indicates a higher level of dustproofing than the 55 and 58 ratings of the Xperia range. The precise wording is 'dust tight' as opposed to 'dust proof', but again this requires that micro USB port has its new cover secured tightly. This means that, unlike the Xperia range, the Samsung Galaxy S5 can be safely used on the beach - as indicated in Samsung's teaser promotion (see below).

The second digit 7 means that the Galaxy S5 has been tested immersed in up to 1 metre of water for up to 30 minutes. This doesn't quite match the depth integrity of the Xperia smartphones which were tested at a depth of 1.5 metres, although in everyday use the differences are likely to be minimal.
    Last edited by pezz; Jun 3, 2014 at 01:39 PM.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup