Thread: Iphone 4 3G issue

Default Iphone 4 3G issue

i have an iphone 4 Digicel network, but once i enable to 3G it comes on for 3 seconds, then disappear and then no service..Anyone knows how to solve this please?

Welcome Stayce6. Was the phone purchased locally from Digicel? Was it purchased overseas and unlocked then used out here?

Based on what you're saying it sounds like it could be a phone issue. Have you tried using a different SIM card? Different provider SIM (LIME)? Try one/both of those and let us know the outcome. Worst case scenario you'd have to take it in to a Digicel store for them to check it out - but try the different SIM cards first and see what happens. bear in mind you may have to go in and change the APN settings thereafter. If you don't have them let us know.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

RubberBand Man Guest

Since when Digicel sell iPhones

i ask a question your answer is ...since when Digicel sell Iphones

The phone Factory Unlock or Gevey ?
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

RubberBand Man Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Stayce6 View Post
    I was not replying to you, but the previous post.

i have an iphone 4 Digicel network, but once i enable to 3G it comes on for 3 seconds, then disappear and then no service..Anyone knows how to solve this please?
    you know my boss has the same problem. but the 4S works perfectly..........

i did every thing i know. even took it to digicel.... it was unlocked using one of those ebay sellers.......
    Back to square one....., back off the ground now........

RubberBand Man Guest

Doing some research and it seems to be a common problem. Came across this try and see if it works https://discussions.apple.com/message/22365127#22365127

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    Welcome Stayce6. Was the phone purchased locally from Digicel? Was it purchased overseas and unlocked then used out here?

Based on what you're saying it sounds like it could be a phone issue. Have you tried using a different SIM card? Different provider SIM (LIME)? Try one/both of those and let us know the outcome. Worst case scenario you'd have to take it in to a Digicel store for them to check it out - but try the different SIM cards first and see what happens. bear in mind you may have to go in and change the APN settings thereafter. If you don't have them let us know.
    Quote Originally Posted by RubberBand Man View Post
    Doing some research and it seems to be a common problem. Came across this try and see if it works https://discussions.apple.com/message/22365127#22365127
    We're still waiting on some replies to the others that had given other comments/answers.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".