Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ncb bank transfer

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    There seems to be lots of caps everywhere on the transfer of money. The most cash a person can deposit in a NCB branch is 100k. Unless of course you are a big spender and have a special account.
    lol .. No Sir... I deposit much more than $100k in NCB and is a regular Saving Account I have.. Unless is $100,000us you talking lol

And just how would people Deposit Large sums of money if $100,000 is the deposit limit
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Dec 5, 2013 at 12:14 PM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Cash is bad mmmm kay!

TwistedPair Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    lol .. No Sir... I deposit much more than $100k in NCB and is a regular Saving Account I have.. Unless is $100,000us you talking lol

And just how would people Deposit Large sums of money if $100,000 is the deposit limit
    As was stated before your bank probably knows you and your pattern by now, they would also have ascertained your source of funds. Believe it or not at some point early on you may have been flagged and your info sent to the FID.

Does anyone know the information for NCB international wire transfers? I want it to give someone overseas so they can transfer to my account.

Quote Originally Posted by SkullBumble View Post
    Does anyone know the information for NCB international wire transfers? I want it to give someone overseas so they can transfer to my account.
    How do I send funds to my NCB account from overseas?

o send funds to your NCB account from overseas you may consider conducting a wire transfer from your overseas account. If you decide to use this medium, your overseas bank will require that you supply them with the following information:

- Your NCB account number
    - NCB swift code (JNCBJMKX)
    - The branch of NCB you are sending the funds to and the branch̢۪s address

Source: https://www.jncb.com/33-faqs/serving...-from-overseas

It would be best to contact their call centre just to ensure you have the updated information and also if you need a branch code.

Customer Care Centre: 1-888-NCB-FIRST (622-3477)
    Currently: HP Touchsmart 14t
    SM-G935FD - S7 Edge dual sim: Android 7 Official
    The 3 C's in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.