Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Soylent - The Future of Food

Astronaut food commercialized
    Should have seen this coming and went on shark tank.
    Dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl@ze View Post
    now this is what i expected ... as usual VICE digs deep
    Nice video, pretty interesting concept. Thank god they moved out of that warehouse, that setup looked very unsanitary.

unsanitary
    what gave that away the big RAT in the lab walking around as if he works there ?

anyway new lab/factory or whatever every I no want none.
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

what gave that away the big RAT in the lab walking around as if he works there ?

anyway new lab/factory or whatever every I no want none.
    Can't wait to getz mine though. They aren't taking care of packaging themselves anymore, and they just put that video there to show how they started from the bottom... NOW THEY HERE!

I like how they show all the processes and make everything available. They even have a soylent DIY site. Now this is what you call Open Source food .
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions

Awesome parody video:

Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;

Quote Originally Posted by WanabeR View Post
    Beat me to it. How many persons remember watching this?
    Takes ma back. Man I'm getting old...

That plus the fact that everyone walking around in shorts and slippers leaning over the product with dem hair and beard outta door.

For all you skeptics out there, the formula is now available. And of course it's completely safe now that they're deep into mass production.

We would also like to emphasize the fact that Soylent 1.0, the product for which we have accepted over $1.5M in preorders, will not be manufactured by hand by our executive team. We have signed a purchase order with RFI Ingredients, a contract manufacturer with over 20 years of experience producing FDA-approved food products. Soylent is designed and regulated as a food, not a supplement. Their safety record is unimpeachable, which is one of the major reasons we chose to partner with them. To learn more about RFI’s certifications, please visit http://www.rfiingredients.com/certifications.asp.

Things are progressing very nicely now. Will be ordering mine as soon as they get out of the preorder fulfilment stage. Can't wait to give this a try. Still feeling sceptical?
    Last edited by Skele Drew; May 16, 2014 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skele Drew View Post
    Things are progressing very nicely now. Will be ordering mine as soon as they get out of the preorder fulfilment stage. Can't wait to give this a try. Still feeling sceptical?
    Tell me when you start lactating
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.