Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: alcatel 4030a aka digicel dl600 bricked help :-(

And yeah. If you need help don't knock the people trying to do so. Keep it civil. I'm watching some stuff so when done I'll post and try to help out if I don't see a possible solution posted before. But I had to do that
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

if the alcatel 4030(dl600) does not boot, for whatever reasons ''deleting files by mistake, formatting drives, virus, etc etc, it can only be revived 2 ways, the first option stated where you use the alcatel software, if it keeps popping up an error saying you connected the wrong device then the phone is in dead mode, hence this option will not get the phone working again, the second option is using an unlocking device, i personally use a furious unlocker which works as i've done several of these phones with the exact problem, note: many other unlocking tools can be used also, using the furious i simply download the firmware from the maintenance section, put it to my alcatel folder, pop out the battery, run the software used to flash the phone, select write firmware, guide it to where the firmware is stored and select it and when it starts to look for the phone i connect it via usb cable (without battery**dead mode flash) after flash is complete i pop back the battery in and power up the phone, walla its as simple as that.

same method works for 95% of alcatel phones.
    MY OWN HOUSE, CAR AND BUSINESS, LOVELY WIFE AND KIDS