Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blackberry CEO says jumping to Android ‘inappropriate’ right now

I almost feel sorry for the CEO from this article they posted about BB in the Observer about the Z30 he wants to release by Christmas. This is actually what BB should have done like two years ago.

All I can do is shake my head to this article as there is just nothing innovative about their Z30 that Android doesn't have already or way better :

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/busin...n-by-Christmas

And this is like the funniest part of the article LOL:

“We have loyal customers in Jamaica and we will continue to invest in the country,” he said.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/busin...#ixzz2kZzptUZ2
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    And this is like the funniest part of the article LOL:
    There will always be die hards, and even though the numbers are dwindling they do still have loyal customers. The also have a lot of formerly "loyal" customers too lol. Most people only loyal to hype.
    Last edited by talawahdotnet; Nov 13, 2013 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by talawahdotnet View Post
    There will always be die hards, and even though the numbers are dwindling they do still have loyal customers. The also have a lot of formerly "loyal" customers too lol. Most people only loyal to hype.
    That word highlighted in your comment right there is what Jamaica is all about.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow