Thread: iPhone 5S unlock help - AT&T

Default iPhone 5S unlock help - AT&T

Hi,

Is anyone here able to direct me to a site that is able to factory unlock the iPhone 5S from AT&T? Help would be greatly appreciated!

I would be wary of any site that claims they can unlock AT&T iPhones right now. AT&T has apparently clamped down on whatever method was being used to do the unlocking so virtually no one is able to get it done. I have seen prices move from $5 to $100 with lots of people claiming they can do it, but no one getting it done.

Found 2 great sources.... chronicunlocks.com & hackiphone.me

Quote Originally Posted by alcatraz View Post
    Be sure to report back with your results. As you can see the price is very high ($80 - $100) and the delivery time is very long (10 - 12 days). Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

A lot of these guys are taking customer's money even though they don't have a reliable source to get the job done. Don't let them string you along past the delivery date (which is already way too long in my books) and make sure you are in a position to claim back your money if they don't deliver i.e. Don't pay via western union or anything crazy like that.

The AT&T iPhone unlocking market is in complete disarray right now. Beware of people trying to take advantage of the situation.
    Last edited by talawahdotnet; Nov 13, 2013 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alcatraz View Post
    Did you get through with those sites?

RubberBand Man Guest

Quote Originally Posted by talawahdotnet View Post
    Be sure to report back with your results. As you can see the price is very high ($80 - $100) and the delivery time is very long (10 - 12 days). Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

A lot of these guys are taking customer's money even though they don't have a reliable source to get the job done. Don't let them string you along past the delivery date (which is already way too long in my books) and make sure you are in a position to claim back your money if they don't deliver i.e. Don't pay via western union or anything crazy like that.

The AT&T iPhone unlocking market is in complete disarray right now. Beware of people trying to take advantage of the situation.
    It can be done. Done it recently 10-15 days, but from a very reliable source. It can be done quicker than that time frame, but you will have to pay more.

Quote Originally Posted by RubberBand Man View Post
    It can be done. Done it recently 10-15 days, but from a very reliable source. It can be done quicker than that time frame, but you will have to pay more.
    Care to share the link? Or is it a secret source?

Any update on the unlocking process>?
    PHONE: XR

its about $125 USD and takes 3 days www.blowfishunlocks.com

If you haven't already i can get it done for you for $125. Just order through my site http://chenmobile.com.unlock