Thread: how to activate digicel cell service on B/new ipad4 at&t + cellular(never activated)?

Default how to activate digicel cell service on B/new ipad4 at&t + cellular(never activated)?

Just received my brand new ipad4 retina display 32gb wi-fi+cellular at&t.....never was activated to at&t or any other network and need some assist in getting cellular service with a digicel sim card. thnx in advance
    The only way to discover the limits of the possible...is to go beyond them into the impossible. BBerry Bold 9000

Firstly buy a a Digicel SIM, add about 2000 Credit, setup a 4G plan on the SIM using a unlocked phone.
    Turn off IPAD
    Next open the IPAD SIM card socket, remove the ATT SIM.
    Remove the 4G enabled SIM from your unlocked phone, take a scissors or other suitable cutting implement and cut the new SIM form factor to match the nanosim form factor the IPAd uses taking care not to cut the metal contacts.
    Place the reduced size 4G enabled SIM in the IPAD SIM cradle and insert and you are good to go.
    Turn on IPAD
    Go to settings, enable the cellular data and enable LTE

Quote Originally Posted by williamdw40 View Post
    Firstly buy a a Digicel SIM, add about 2000 Credit, setup a 4G plan on the SIM using a unlocked phone.
    Turn off IPAD
    Next open the IPAD SIM card socket, remove the ATT SIM.
    Remove the 4G enabled SIM from your unlocked phone, take a scissors or other suitable cutting implement and cut the new SIM form factor to match the nanosim form factor the IPAd uses taking care not to cut the metal contacts.
    Place the reduced size 4G enabled SIM in the IPAD SIM cradle and insert and you are good to go.
    Turn on IPAD
    Go to settings, enable the cellular data and enable LTE
    i always have access to wi-fi at work and at home.... so i'm only interested in regular digicel service. does sim card have to b a digicel 4g sim for it to work? cus i had borrowed my daughter iphone 4s sim card and in put ipad4 got no signal.
    The only way to discover the limits of the possible...is to go beyond them into the impossible. BBerry Bold 9000

any sim card will work, i use even the older one from digi in mine

Ok....will try and give feedback

Hey wiliamdw40 in regards to 4g service on iPad........how you renew service on sim in iPad