Thread: Microsoft Remote Desktop App for Android and iOS

Default Microsoft Remote Desktop App for Android and iOS

Microsoft has released the new remote desktop app for iOS and Android and is now available for download. With the new Microsoft Remote Desktop app, which is available for iPhone, iPad and also for Android phones and tablets, you can connect to a remote PC and your work resources from almost anywhere. You can experience the power of Windows with RemoteFX in a Remote Desktop client designed to help you get your work done wherever you are. You can connect to your home or work PC using this app.

Microsoft had announced these new apps for remote desktop few days back and now they available as a part of Windows 8.1 release today.

Features:

• Access to remote resources through the Remote Desktop Gateway
    • Rich multi-touch experience with remote desktop protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
    • Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
    • Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
    • High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
    • Easy connection to external monitors or projectors for presentations
    Source

Apple Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/micr...op/id714464092

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ft.rdc.android

Maybe i don't understand how to use it or something... but i just couldn't get this thing to work....
    Mobile Device: Google/Lg Nexus 4
    Desktop: MSI 785GT E63 Motherboard/AMD Phenom II 555 X2 (Unlocked to B55 X4) AM3 CPU Cooled by COOLERMASTER Hyper 212 Plus/EVGA NVIDIA GTX260(dead after 4 years of ardent service. R.I.P./2 x 2Gb OCZ 800MHZ DDR2 Ram/Corsair TX750 PSU/NZXT Tempest Case

Quote Originally Posted by Yung_Hero View Post
    Maybe i don't understand how to use it or something... but i just couldn't get this thing to work....
    Is RDP turned on your PC? Its turned off by default and the account you are trying to log in with needs to have a password set as well