Thread: Local android game - check it out

Default Local android game - check it out

Hello fellow techies, my coworker is testing the waters with android development. He has created a local running game. Please check it out and provide feedback for improvement. Support local development

Looking forward for the feedbacks, good and bad both welcome. Thanks in advance.

Reggae Runningz
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift ... that is why it is called the present

I think something is wrong with the link

Link works. Checked it out. Need something to emulate Android so I can try it out. Looks well funny still.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

so i just installed it on my tv and ran it for a minute. where do i go to send feedback to the developer?
    1.8 Ghz Pentium 4 (OC'd.) / Intel P4 (478) Motherboard / 800MHz DDR / 256 Mb DDR RAM / 40GB Seagate / RIVA TNT2 Pro 32MB / 24X12X24 Sony CDRW+ / 18" View Sonic CRT / Windows ME Yes it will play Doom... i plan on trying Crysis 3 one of these days.

You can send feedback to the developer at reggaemuffinz@gmail.com

You can also check out this Youtube Video
    Last edited by hirky; Oct 11, 2013 at 04:20 PM.
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift ... that is why it is called the present

love the effort,
    will need to buy a screen protector though, don't want to rub off my display

Good work. Good to Jamaican developers doing there part