Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: BLU (Bold Like Us) Quad Core Smart Phones

Quote Originally Posted by Westkid View Post
    Bought my BLU Life Play for $23,000 brand new $230US
    They're down to $184 on Amazon now.

Westkid it's good to hear that you are a satisfied owner of a lifeplay. I also think that Blu offers great devices for the price. Did extensive research on it and I came close to buying it in the Digicel holiday sale to replace my BB. Some people have complained about the charging port failing though and that it doesn't work with all headphones.

I don't know if you guys are aware that there is a dedicated BLU store in premier plaza in Half Way Tree. They carry over 20 different BLU phones and tablets. They also supply parts (screens, boards, charging ports, etc....).

https://www.facebook.com/blujamaica
    https://www.facebook.com/bigtreemobile
    http://www.bigtreemobile.com/
    easiparcel.com Shop online and ship to Jamaica

Would it kill Jamaican retailers to list the prices of items on their websites? Imagine in 2014, a retailer's website consists solely of a homepage slider and a contact page without a contact form.
    Stay classy BigTreeMobile, stay classy.
    1.8 Ghz Pentium 4 (OC'd.) / Intel P4 (478) Motherboard / 800MHz DDR / 256 Mb DDR RAM / 40GB Seagate / RIVA TNT2 Pro 32MB / 24X12X24 Sony CDRW+ / 18" View Sonic CRT / Windows ME Yes it will play Doom... i plan on trying Crysis 3 one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by gW33Zy View Post
    Would it kill Jamaican retailers to list the prices of items on their websites? Imagine in 2014, a retailer's website consists solely of a homepage slider and a contact page without a contact form.
    Yes it would. It would spark competition and that would suck. /sarcasm

Thats a temporary site. The real site is being worked on and will soon be ready...
    easiparcel.com Shop online and ship to Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by CGPGroup View Post
    Thats a temporary site. The real site is being worked on and will soon be ready...
    Then indicate that on the website, that way people will know to come back at a later date to check out the website. As it is now, people visit the site once, don't see anything, then move on not thinking about returning to an empty site.
    Last edited by gW33Zy; Apr 20, 2014 at 01:32 PM.
    1.8 Ghz Pentium 4 (OC'd.) / Intel P4 (478) Motherboard / 800MHz DDR / 256 Mb DDR RAM / 40GB Seagate / RIVA TNT2 Pro 32MB / 24X12X24 Sony CDRW+ / 18" View Sonic CRT / Windows ME Yes it will play Doom... i plan on trying Crysis 3 one of these days.

The indicate that one the website, that was people will know to come back at a later date to check out the website. As it is now, people visit the site once, don't see anything, then move on not thinking about returning to an empty site.
    Jamaicans don't have a whole lot of options. So, despite the **** service and presentation. We will return.

Perks of having a captive audience.