Thread: Android stuck at bootloader

Exclamation Android stuck at bootloader

Mods forgive me if im posting in the wrong section.

Need some advice since i'm somewhat new to this, attempted to unroot a htc One(m7wls), device was already rooted so upgrading from stock android 4.1.2 was not possible. i created a backup using twrp in the event of any unforseen problems....which did occur but when i tried to restore from the backup the device would boot but repeatedly shutdown after about 20 seconds so i tried flashing a custom rom but that didnt work. At the moment its stuck at bootloader and wont move to twrp. Any ideas what can be done from here?_?
    "I am accustomed to sleep and in my dreams to imagine the same things that lunatics imagine when awake"- Descartes

if u can get to fastboot u can RUU the device

tried that flexx, had to relock the device but getting a bootloader version error each time i try to RUU.
    "I am accustomed to sleep and in my dreams to imagine the same things that lunatics imagine when awake"- Descartes

put the origial bootloader file on the sd and boot into hboot it should automatically install the bootloader then try RUU

well i think i know what the problem is. seems i need to flash recovery back to 1.29 from 1.31 but i dont know if thats even possible or if i'll have to wait on an RUU for 1.31. i hope someone here knows how to do that

where u located boss... if u near me id take a look at it...fixed a HTC inspire with a similar prob the other day but i cant seem to figure out what exactly i did to fix it LOL sounds weird but i did so many diff things then the phone just magically worked after i left the battery was out for a while

Live in Portmore but work in Kingston. HTC One battery isnt removable just thought to mention i know that feeling tho lol i know what to d, just not sure how to go about doing it. there are two options, either wait for the ruu release for 1.31 or try to flash it back to 1.29, i was reading somewhere that it might be possible but cant find any straight instructions on how to do it. and to make matters worse after i relocked it i unlocked it but now usb-otg wont mount, not sure if its the new version for twrp thats the cause cos i was able to mount and flash roms to it before usint twrp, only prob was after the os boot it would shut down

jah know...the ONE seams to give loads a headaches when attempting to mod it (one reason i stay away from newer htc devices)