Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IPhone 5S is the top selling phone in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Not reading all of that, but I don't own an iphone YUTE so once again shut the hell up.....
    Play nice.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Play nice.
    I dont know why you guys just bann him, always starting something...cant have simple conversation without going all dawk.....
    PC: Windows//Laptop: Linux//Tablet: Blackberry//Smartphone: Android//MP3: Apple

Been barely active for a year and I've come to realize somethings never change. Though jomo would be past this by now. Oh well to each their own.

I bought my S4 with a full metal enclosure. Feels pretty awesome. If you're into the whole ecosystem iOs may just work for you but I refuse to be tied down with itunes.

Cheap knock off? Tsk tsk.
    Maybe you should have points as to why you think so (still not sure if you're talking about hardware or software here) and not be so broad.
    Last edited by ShadowWolfe Hellscream; Dec 4, 2013 at 03:34 PM.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

jomo Guest

Lol, a leapord never changes his spots, anyway its simple I got a feel of a 5s and it just makes the androids I've seen and use seem CHEAP I'm sure others can relate and like a KNOCK OFF as well don't forget the iphone is the original and the ios7 on the 5s seems flawless the fingerprint scanner just seems upscale and just the general look and feel brought me to say what I did

Didn't think it would offend so much people, LOL sad that people can be affected by someones opinion about stupid phones

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe Hellscream View Post
    Been barely active for a year and I've come to realize somethings never change. Though jomo would be past this by now. Oh well to each their own.

I bought my S4 with a full metal enclosure. Feels pretty awesome. If you're into the whole ecosystem iOs may just work for you but I refuse to be tied down with itunes.

Cheap knock off? Tsk tsk.
    Maybe you should have points as to why you think so (still not sure if you're talking about hardware or software here) and not be so broad.
    Does anyone here value jomo's opinion though? Lol, its like the worst thing anyone could do.

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Does anyone here value jomo's opinion though? Lol, its like the worst thing anyone could do.

as in seriously?? he doesn't even own the fliiping 5s and yet he says it makes android look cheap?? him own just two android devices from one company and now he has the authority to speak for all androids??? everyone knows iOS is behind the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo
    Not reading all of that, but I don't own an iphone YUTE so once again shut the hell up.....
    you ignorant little ........... you don't wanna read it cuz it makes you look dumb, what can iOS do that android cant?? and i've held an 5s, all the HTC One (m7) owners here can assure you that it feels much more premium. If you liked metal so much why did you buy a samsung then?? just remember when you used to dead over blackberry enuh!! cuz bb was plastic too!!! so bcuz samsung is plastic too it feel cheap?? go hold a corner!! and how does iOS look more premium if its just an app drawer, my first motorola flip phone had that, its nothing new
    Last edited by interkaiser44; Dec 4, 2013 at 10:34 PM.
    HTC One (M7)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (P6800)
    HP Pavilion dv6

its simple I got a feel of a 5s and it just makes the androids I've seen and use seem CHEAP I'm sure others can relate and like a KNOCK OFF
    Warning, long winded breakdown imminent.
    -edit-
    iPhone 5s= Phone. A tangible piece of hardware you can touch. (Yes the redundancy is apparently necessary.)
    Android= OS. An intangible software created by Google and used by many phone manufacturers like Samsung, HTC and Motorolla.
    What you wrote above is exactly: "The S4 mek iOS7 look like a cheap knock off, and feel the same." - which nuh mek sense.
    I'll add that it's a good thing most people don't buy their phones for how it seems to look. To take a leaf out of your book, the 5s' I've seen seem like toys and grown men don't use toys.

as well don't forget the iphone is the original and the ios7 on the 5s seems flawless the fingerprint scanner just seems upscale and just the general look and feel brought me to say what I did
    -edit-
    I'm far from being a grammar ninja but you know, a few commas (or any punctuation for that matter) wouldn't hurt. You seem to jump from one idea to the next without expanding on your thought. I'd really love to understand what you wrote there in bold but I'd better not ask.

Didn't think it would offend so much people, LOL sad that people can be affected by someones opinion about stupid phones
    Your previous posts seem to prove you the offended and sad person. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    I believe not but he could try sounding like he actually puts some thought into his posts at times...
    Last edited by ShadowWolfe Hellscream; Dec 5, 2013 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe Hellscream View Post
    Warning, long winded breakdown imminent.
    -edit-
    iPhone 5s= Phone. A tangible piece of hardware you can touch. (Yes the redundancy is apparently necessary.)
    Android= OS. An intangible software created by Google and used by many phone manufacturers like Samsung, HTC and Motorolla.
    What you wrote above is exactly: "The S4 mek iOS7 look like a cheap knock off, and feel the same." - which nuh mek sense.
    I'll add that it's a good thing most people don't buy their phones for how it seems to look. To take a leaf out of your book, the 5s' I've seen seem like toys and grown men don't use toys.

-edit-
    I'm far from being a grammar ninja but you know, a few commas (or any punctuation for that matter) wouldn't hurt. You seem to jump from one idea to the next without expanding on your thought. I'd really love to understand what you wrote there in bold but I'd better not ask.

Your previous posts seem to prove you the offended and sad person. Just saying.

I believe not but he could try sounding like he actually puts some thought into his posts at times...
    excellent!!!!!!!!!!!
    HTC One (M7)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (P6800)
    HP Pavilion dv6

Its about to sell some more but I still can't afford to spend that much money on a phone

Why Jomo opinion piss unuh off so much? lol man can draw unu out like nike easy ehh ...dwl this is funny
    SMART PHONE: Note 2 (N7100) [B] Ps all Pics are taken with the phone in my sig.....