Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IPhone 5S is the top selling phone in the USA

Using a 5s bout 3 Weeks now,.. it's aiight,... the speed is definitely noticeable compared to the 5..

LOVE the fingerprint Scanner,,.. all phones should have that lol
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

jomo Guest

I love the 5s

Mek android look like a cheap knock off, and feel the same

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    LOVE the fingerprint Scanner,,.. all phones should have that lol
    I am sure they all eventually will.

To be honest, based on how smart phones looking now, the new iPhones look weird. They are slender and look like remote control. lol.

I would never spend over US$100 for a phone I can't customize either. Andriod forever.
    Last edited by potoguise1; Dec 1, 2013 at 10:53 PM.
    Gigabyte GA-A75-UD4H .Crucial Ballistix Sports 8Gig ddr3. Llano A8 3870k Quad Core APU. 22" Acer 1680x1050 LCD monitor + 32'' 1080p LCD HDTV. Sapphire Radeon R9 270X Vapor X video card. Mobile: Galaxy Note 4.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    I love the 5s

Mek android look like a cheap knock off, and feel the same

you've tried two android phones and now iPhones make android look like a cheap knockoff??? go back to your blackberry and atleast blackberry phones can change their ringtone, good luck doing that on your US$650 POS device
    HTC One (M7)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (P6800)
    HP Pavilion dv6

After the 5C I thought the iPhone fanboys would give up the "cheap plastic" comments. Also BTW Andoid is an Operating Systems so you need to pick a specific hardware manufacturer/device to call cheap.

Or are you saying the software looks cheap?

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by interkaiser44 View Post
    you've tried two android phones and now iPhones make android look like a cheap knockoff??? go back to your blackberry and atleast blackberry phones can change their ringtone, good luck doing that on your US$650 POS device
    Shut the hell up yute, if is my opinion that the 5s feel and look better than androids then that's my opinion and nothing you say can change it, dumb fanboys, lol, look a life...

Quote Originally Posted by interkaiser44 View Post
    Lmao @$650 POS.

Dude dont know we dont use toys. It fits the IQ though.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Shut the hell up yute, if is my opinion that the 5s feel and look better than androids then that's my opinion and nothing you say can change it, dumb fanboys, lol, look a life...
    you calling me yute?? with this name calling you making yourself look childish, do better than that, you own two android and never like them so now iPhone better?? everything you complain bout, i can kinda feel your pain stillz, if i spent so much money on a feature lacking device i'd pretend to love it too Fanboy?? I owned an iPhone 4s from October - December 2012 before i even owned my first android, i've gone through blackberry 9650,8320,9810,9860,9900,9700,9360, galaxy s3,s4, note 2 and nexus, LG optimus g pro, nexus 4, g2, droid razr, xperia z and i recently settled with the HTC One (M7) cuz i like it the most so far, so please tell me how i'm a fanboy?? I've used a 5s for two days before i sold it too and even have another one on the way, so please tell me where my allegiance lies?? And stop showoff with your idiot phone, i'm not gonna even try to make you look bad, you've already done that. Better you say you prefer iPhone/iOS instead of saying "Mek android look like a cheap knock off, and feel the same"
    Last edited by interkaiser44; Dec 3, 2013 at 05:45 PM.
    HTC One (M7)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (P6800)
    HP Pavilion dv6

jomo Guest

Not reading all of that, but I don't own an iphone YUTE so once again shut the hell up.....