Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Google Now Not working

Disable the google play services ... restarted the phone... Upon restart the phone complained about such and such not started. Once i Started it. then went to Google Now... BAMM cards works
    The limits you are living with right now, in very aspect of your existence, have been created by your mind. They are perceptions.
    And they are holding you back.
    You are capable of far more than you think you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Y@tta View Post
    Disable the google play services ... restarted the phone... Upon restart the phone complained about such and such not started. Once i Started it. then went to Google Now... BAMM cards works
    Blessings

This worked for me on both devices.

I got a Nexus 4 phone and everything was great but now i notice Facebook will not load any pics at all over my wifi. Text loads but no pics whatsoever. If I turn off wifi and use Digi 4g everything loads, pics and all. Thought it was my router but tried on my neighbours wifi and same problem. I cleared app data for Facebook but that didn't work. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by ObeahMan View Post
    I got a Nexus 4 phone and everything was great but now i notice Facebook will not load any pics at all over my wifi. Text loads but no pics whatsoever. If I turn off wifi and use Digi 4g everything loads, pics and all. Thought it was my router but tried on my neighbours wifi and same problem. I cleared app data for Facebook but that didn't work. Any suggestions?
    Are you running the latest version?
    Have you tried reinstalling it?

Quote Originally Posted by aejr120 View Post
    Are you running the latest version?
    Have you tried reinstalling it?
    I'm running 4.3

I haven't tried reinstalling it because the same thing is happening on my lady's S2 and she is running 4.1.2. Her phone will load Facebook pics over her work wifi.

if it not working uninstall and reinstall friend had the problem and that is how i fixed it
    Remember to take a look at http://www.google.com/mapmaker

Quote Originally Posted by VRTECJA View Post
    if it not working uninstall and reinstall friend had the problem and that is how i fixed it
    Ok thanks. Will try and let you know how it goes.

Update** This fixed the problem. Another friend told me to try this as well. Much respect
    Last edited by ObeahMan; Nov 2, 2013 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Updated info