Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S4 vs S4 Mini. which to choose?

based on your guys experience.. which variant is best or most stable... Octa I9500 or Quad I9505 verison?

another thing i was thinking about is the new Snapdragon 800 processors (Snapdragon 600 in I9505)... should i just try and get a device with the Snapdragon 800 since its the leading processor at this time?

Quote Originally Posted by mykel View Post
    I really expect people to be more intelligent than this....

You use one a few defect phones to judge them all?

It gets warm when gaming, which all phones do.

Also warm when doing some heavy multitasking with mutliview.

And what GPRS said also.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

my S2 overheats like hell while playing heavy games and i even took off the back to help keep it cool at times which drains the battery faster also

i guess its normal for phones to do that under heave use... the problem was with the OCTA firmware not knowing when to switch to the A7s.. im guessing that would be resolved through updates

but the real questions is.. OCTA or QUAD... which is most stable and runs better?

my opinion is that the Snapdragon 600 would be better since its not a new processor while the OCTA is a first gen which have issues to iron out which led to second gen in the NOTE3

bare in mind im asking cause i have not experienced them before
    Last edited by mykel; Sep 30, 2013 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    I really expect people to be more intelligent than this....

You use one a few defect phones to judge them all?

It gets warm when gaming, which all phones do.

Also warm when doing some heavy multitasking with mutliview.

And what GPRS said also.
    Every day I come on this site I see this he/she up and about insulting the intelligence of others. When he has not proven himself to be intellectually superior than anyone.
    The real question is why is he allowed to behave this way when others can't. Questions questions.

The Galaxy Minis cannot be compared to their full versions e.g. a S3 mini actually has worse specs than a S2. Instead of getting a S3 mini it is better to get a S3. A S4 vs S4 mini is a no brainer the former wins hands down.

ok... thanks for the info so far.. which is better though... OCTA or QUAD... which is most stable and runs better?

I saw no noticeable difference. Octa better on Paper it gets updates faster and has no bloatware.

My AT&T S4 had a crap load of bloat which can only be disabled. unless you gonna root and install custom Rom.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy View Post
    Every day I come on this site I see this he/she up and about insulting the intelligence of others. When he has not proven himself to be intellectually superior than anyone.
    The real question is why is he allowed to behave this way when others can't. Questions questions.

The Galaxy Minis cannot be compared to their full versions e.g. a S3 mini actually has worse specs than a S2. Instead of getting a S3 mini it is better to get a S3. A S4 vs S4 mini is a no brainer the former wins hands down.
    How Terrible is wisdom when it brings no profit to the wise

The Death Star is under construction....