Thread: Online Phone Unlocking

Thumbs up Online Phone Unlocking

Hi all. I just launched a unlocking service on my website. Very user friendly and easy to use. I know we Jamaicans get skeptic when it comes to paying online but am currently working on other means of payment rather than PayPal. I've gone ahead and installed a SSL Certificate as added security. Please head over to http://chenmobile.com/unlock, tell me what you think and if you have a phone to unlock you can go ahead and make a order.

Love the site's look and feel - Kudos on that. You clearly have some programming/designing chops. Love that Facebook like pop up window - been trying to get it on a site I have working on.

One question: On the unlock form there's a request for a phone number - Is this the same as a contact number for the person who's requesting the unlocking service?
    One recommendation: To protect yourself from ID10T people I think you should put in a second field for them to re-enter the IMEI just to be safe.

Good luck!

Thanks, glad you like it, designed it to be clean and user friendly. Simplicity is key. Yes the phone number is for the person, its under contact information and its not a required field. Below the imei there is a text saying "please ensure the imei is correct...". The popup like box is pretty simple, pm me and i'll show you how to get it. Thanks for the feedback.

Looks nice, good luck

Thanx. Well appreciated.