Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ring 2

Default Re: The RING 2

I think the ring two is going to rock

Quote Originally Posted by owen
    I think the ring two is going to rock
    I echo that sentiment, however, it doesn't matter I won't watch it. The first one I just HAD to watch in the middle of the Day, like 12:00, 1:00 so nobody wouldn't "trouble/frighten me"...sad - I know. But that's the way it is. And even then I still had goose tremors afterwards. Let me know how it went.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara
    I echo that sentiment, however, it doesn't matter I won't watch it. The first one I just HAD to watch in the middle of the Day, like 12:00, 1:00 so nobody wouldn't "trouble/frighten me"...sad - I know. But that's the way it is. And even then I still had goose tremors afterwards. Let me know how it went.
    nobody escapes the ring! muahahhaha (silent evil laughter). But serious still it should provide a good scare and more horses on boats jumping to thier deaths in cold artic waters!

I beg to dissagree with most ppl. THe Ring was NOT!!! Scary. I actually had some fun watching that movie. I kinda loved when the horse was dying, and the girl crawling outa di tv did bad. But if you go run from a tv girl, give her a really good ***** lick and stab and kick, then run.
    私は退屈し, どの考えをも何私の署名として置くために 有しない
    Ignore whatever I post in RED

i really hope that the movie rox, i was a fan of the first one
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

jassi mi nah lie i watch this movie at the theaters and it wasn't really scary to me but one night everyone was sleeping and i as watching it on my pc, almost very minute a di movie mi could feel someone breathing in the back of my neck. and at times i can see someone passing the door way from the corner of my eye.

i then channged the movie said goodnight ou load and went to bed......that same night i felt something holding me down in the bed and that was definately frightening.
    Accept nothing without examination....
    Reject nothing without consideration...

I think these the business of sequels is exactly that. Movie makers will never quit while they are ahead b/c the money is too good. With the exception of truely exceptional movies like Terminator 2 and Matrix 2 other players need to stick with one.

The first installment of the Ring was quite good. As was said it was a true horror that could make grown men wet there pants(not speaking from experience).

I think that the second release will have lost that element of surprise that made the first one great. All series, with the exception of noteable exceptions, are doomed to suffer from diminishing returns.

does anybody know the release date and by any chance has anyone watched it yet?
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

Quote Originally Posted by Moby Dick
    I think these the business of sequels is exactly that. Movie makers will never quit while they are ahead b/c the money is too good. With the exception of truely exceptional movies like Terminator 2 and Matrix 2 other players need to stick with one.
    even if they are doing for the money (which the are) sometimes once isn't enough - it's like peanut butter.

Thumbs down Re: The RING 2

I just finished watching it and i am here to say that it was a disappointment.. the first one already had u with a lot of unanswered questions the second made it even worse... i dont kno what they were thinking ... i would give u more information but i dont really want to ruin it for some of you... they took it too deep, so deep dat trust me dem suck me into da tv where she was and left me there to drown in dat blasted well... caz i still lost... when unu watch it tell me wah u think about it... maybe u can help answer things that i couldnt get and help me to have a greater appreciation 4 it.. it wasnt a bad movie it just seemed unnecessary... caz it just leaves u like what did i miss?
    Last edited by Liquid Bunny; Mar 22, 2005 at 01:14 AM.
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken