Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Ring 2

But wait one minute.....lol...unu people serious still...a admit bout unu ill deeds. Nuh follow Bunny....she tek plane regular go a states go watch movie....money girl that. Ring 2 look hard still....but i dunno if I want to waste my time to watch it...someone convince me nuh?!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

I have this movie, trying to "Backup" it since i got it. Havent even watched it yet, but i saw the first part when the yout try to get that chick to watch the tape.

RIAA?!!?
    Them ppl need to get a job.
    Last edited by twendanewhite; Apr 26, 2005 at 02:48 AM.
    "And if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost." - Moroni 10:4

Lightbulb

The Movie is great dude! I watched it last week, I kinda prefer the first one though
    Guru's Corner The Bill Gates Of Tomorrow.....<--Team Symbian Member-->

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechnic
    But wait one minute.....lol...unu people serious still...a admit bout unu ill deeds. Nuh follow Bunny....she tek plane regular go a states go watch movie....money girl that.
    And?.... Anywayz go ahead and watch the movie it's well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by ch@nce
    there was this scene that i love gawn to bed....this was when the boy was in the shower and the duppy lock the door...when Rachelle came and the door open and the water was in the roof that was tough, the whole graphics and ting
    Real Movie Goer this eenuh. I loved this scene too. I find it ironic though, how this duppy [Ring 2] and the duppy in "The Grudge" walk/crawl the same. Are we recycling duppy people? Plus why the modda neva cova the blasted well inna de first movie? And a dat alone stop her? Or are we "Cursed" to have a Ring 3? I gave this movie a 6 and that was as a result of the Shower scene. Waste a movie.

You want to see a REAL GOOD HORROR Movie?? See The Darkness and The Amityville Horror. Both had me, ME, jumping and scared, so it mus be r**$ good.
    Last edited by MiTcHiE; May 2, 2005 at 06:00 PM.

ok i dont know bout the rest of you, but THE RING TWO SUX!!!!!!!! utter rubbish, well in comparison to the first one, the ring is a favourite movie of mine, but the ring two carp, mega crap.
    Notorios
    That Which Is Not Defined Is Infinitely Great
    Google The Search Engine Of The Gods

Thumbs up Amityville Horror

i wouldnt really call it crap still... i would just say that...a part 2 to a movie should either continue it or better elaborate. And we all can agree that the first one left us with a lot of un answered questions... some of which were discussed in part two... but some many other things happened that it gave birth to a whole new world of unresolved issues... so to an extent it was unnecessary ...i agree but it still can watch
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Notorios
    ok i dont know bout the rest of you, but THE RING TWO SUX!!!!!!!! utter rubbish, well in comparison to the first one, the ring is a favourite movie of mine, but the ring two carp, mega crap.
    Come on... It's not that bad! The first one was better though

The ring 2 is no way scary to me....................the ring 1 more scarier to me.......when i finish watch 2......i couldn't believe that was it......
    "Worry about being better; bigger will take care of itself."