Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: talk and browse at the same time on digicel (?)

jomo Guest

Default talk and browse at the same time on digicel (?)

I noticed this a few days ago, on and off, I'd get bbm and whatsapp while on a call

Today I notice it straight through! Full 4g while I'm on a call! So I can reply to important (stalking) messages don't have to worry about being on long calls and people knowing

This is amazing! Please tell me its an upgrade and not just buck ups! I use my headset a lot so it helps to be able to browse or message while on a call

What ?? I could always do this on My BlackBerry,.. Same for HTC one and S4
    Both on Postpaid and Prepaid,..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

lmao it's one of the features of 3G and it has been around since... forever? Was always able to do this since my Nokia e71 days.

I couldn't use data service while on a call. It was a iphone 3GS, think it was maybe cause of the phone and not the network so i never tried it back since.

Gonna try it and report back
    Really would be amazing its it possible with these networks out here.
    Currently: HP Touchsmart 14t
    SM-G935FD - S7 Edge dual sim: Android 7 Official
    The 3 C's in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    What ?? I could always do this on My BlackBerry,.. Same for HTC one and S4
    Both on Postpaid and Prepaid,..
    Rubbish

Even now its limited, and seems to go away after a few minutes on a call, then GSM comes up and you can't browse

Seems unu live in in a dream world

Yeah must have been a recent system upgrade because I could not do this either

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Rubbish

Even now its limited, and seems to go away after a few minutes on a call, then GSM comes up and you can't browse

Seems unu live in in a dream world
    Digi mussi ban you or something lol,... Could always do this,.. Never really had to use it thou ...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

It's network dependent and to support Jomo's fairly it doesn't always work and often times when it does during voice calls on Digi its not for long.
    If "More" is really always "Less", then why am i constantly losing money?

Jomo is correct in his observation. Digicel is just now recently trying to fix this problem. But prior to this I could not talk and browse at the same time. It worked intermittently not permanently.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Digi mussi ban you or something lol,... Could always do this,.. Never really had to use it thou ...
    Yu mussi try it two time and get lucky

Are you saying you get all your whatsapp and bbm messages while you're on a call? When you hang up that's when they come in...

Anyway I knew it was too good to be true, and digicel is having MAJOR PROBLEMS mute calls dropped calls bad connections etc!!!!!! I can't stand it! Ima have to try lime and see if their service has improved

Have a lime phone and sim just need to add credit, last I checked they were still rubbish but at least they won't be clogged up all the time