Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lime or Flow which is better

Quote Originally Posted by xklusivve View Post
    so correct me if im wrong but are you guys saying that a lime 8mb is the same or even better for gaming than a flow 20mb??? if thats the case then i might end up switching to lime since i use my connection for gaming 95% of the time.
    This may be correct. In order to have a proper benchmark however I'd say find someone in your area that has one or the other. I could wager that the LIME 8Mb would have similar or less latency than the FLOW 20Mb and most likely also have far less spikes. Personally I'm also thinking of switching back to LIME because FLOW has been dropping in their overall QOS.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

I'm not saying LIME 8 mb is better than FLOW 20 mb overall. Just speaking for my area so far, that since they sorted out the infrastructure there I have had improvements in my ping times.

Flow seems to only be concerned atm about giving people big connections and not really consider their costumers communication time to servers around the world, cause they think people just want internet to surf and download.

Well that's just my 2 cents but if they get their game together they can still stay at the top of their game.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Well my Lime 8 megs go as low as 109 ms ping on League of Legends servers. When it rains though it goes up to about 127 ms ping. Here are some screenshots of them and will post the 109 ping when it gets back there:

At 128 ms ping currently cause of season, etc:

Goes up to about 149 ms while uploading in background:
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow