Thread: Should I buy a Blackberry Bold 9900?

Default Should I buy a Blackberry Bold 9900?

I'm in the market for a new phone and am a really good fan of blackberry. My price range is between a Bold 9900 and below. I hear though that I can get a Samsung for an equivalent price, however what makes a samsung better? I'm not a fan of using touch screens all the time. Like my screens smudge free. Whatsapp charging for it's services now is an issue for me and the only apps I'll be using daily will most likely just be facebook, twitter, any other app that deals with security or navigational purposes and the browser for when I'm in the quick need of information. I use my phone strictly for communication and a blackberry does that well for me. I'm open to the idea of another phone option within the same price range as a Bold 9900 if it does what I want better. Is there a reason not to buy the Bold 9900 in Jamaica? Cause I know that certain phones don't work well with the cell network over here if they're CDMA. If so then what are my options?

get an s2 they're selling for 22-25k these day...what makes samsung better...well to put it simply...Android #nuffsaid

and for a phone to work down here on the 3g network it should have the 850 3g band

jomo Guest

I've had most blackberry phones including the z10 and the bold 9900 Is my favorite that's what I'm rocking now, once you get one that's 4g compatible you'll be fine, I have a white one that's much better looking than the black. Its for sale too

Quote Originally Posted by nwadike View Post
    I'm in the market for a new phone and am a really good fan of blackberry. My price range is between a Bold 9900 and below. I hear though that I can get a Samsung for an equivalent price, however what makes a samsung better? I'm not a fan of using touch screens all the time. Like my screens smudge free. Whatsapp charging for it's services now is an issue for me and the only apps I'll be using daily will most likely just be facebook, twitter, any other app that deals with security or navigational purposes and the browser for when I'm in the quick need of information. I use my phone strictly for communication and a blackberry does that well for me. I'm open to the idea of another phone option within the same price range as a Bold 9900 if it does what I want better. Is there a reason not to buy the Bold 9900 in Jamaica? Cause I know that certain phones don't work well with the cell network over here if they're CDMA. If so then what are my options?
    This article says no

http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/20/47...and-enterprise
    Remember to take a look at http://www.google.com/mapmaker