Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BlackBerry Z30 Specs Released

Quote Originally Posted by VRTECJA View Post
    This is not to bash anyone but why does anyone want a blackberry? This is serious question i really need the answer for.
    I think productive people want more than just fancy widgets or being able to watch videos and download free apps. They want to produce instead of consume. I wrote about other aspects of BBs over a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    I think productive people want more than just fancy widgets or being able to watch videos and download free apps. They want to produce instead of consume. I wrote about other aspects of BBs over a year ago.
    Productive, you honestly use the word productive, so you want a phone that is more expensive just because it can do less? In essence that is what you are saying because every and anything you can do on a blackberry you can do ten times better on any other platform. Plus you have the security to know that they will be here next year again CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY ANYONE WANT A BLACKBERRY.
    Remember to take a look at http://www.google.com/mapmaker

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    That article is utter rubbish and is evern more rubbish today, not one point in there even makes sense, and it senseless to even slander it further...

Quote Originally Posted by VRTECJA View Post
    Productive, you honestly use the word productive, so you want a phone that is more expensive just because it can do less? In essence that is what you are saying because every and anything you can do on a blackberry you can do ten times better on any other platform. Plus you have the security to know that they will be here next year again CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY ANYONE WANT A BLACKBERRY.
    Only reason I can thing of, which is why I wanted my z10, is to be the *kartel voice* LAST MAN STANDING!!!!!

Lol, only wanted it cause girls would me like 'is that the new bb??'

And of course to test out the bb 10 os...

I quickly ran...

The q10 however was tempting for about a minute till I tried one, this is utter rubbish compared to the competition, no need to even mention them...

Bb 10 can simply do NOTHING
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Sep 18, 2013 at 04:09 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts

---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

What's the argument against these bb phones? if its price and android apps ok. Price of all the flagship phones are kinda high though. As far as quality, it looks good and I am sure the OS has it's advantages. big screen, big battery.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

2880mAh battery, thats plenty power... i think all smart phone makers should head in the more power direction
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android